Author Topic: Federal court issues major ruling in battle over men in women's sports  (Read 669 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 11/7/2023

'Biological differences matter'

The transgender ideology has blossomed under Joe Biden's leadership, with activists demanding virtually unlimited access by men into women's sports, and vice versa although that is not as common.

The results include males showering with teen girls on a swim team, males literally taking trophies out of the hands of hard-working female athletes, men delivering a message to aspiring women athletes that their work is of no use.

But several states, including Florida, fought back, adopting protections for women's sports competitions, and the result under Biden's agenda was predictable: lawsuits against those protections.

But now a federal court in Florida has thrown out a challenge to that state's law.

"The court was right to uphold Florida's Fairness in Women's Sports Act. States like Florida have an interest in protecting women and girls as men continue to take medals, podium spots, and other opportunities away from women in female sports," explained lawyer Christiana Kiefer, of the ADF.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/11/federal-court-issues-major-ruling-battle-men-womens-sports/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Federal court issues major ruling in battle over men in women's sports
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 09:34:36 pm »
Good.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 10:33:03 pm »
Florida? Outstanding! Now you'll have to excuse me for wondering how long until we are told that it was The Orange one's idea first and that guy they can't bring themselves to name correctly stole it 888mouth

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2023, 10:38:09 pm »
   Thank You Gov DeSantis for doing this, it's more than Trump did in 4 years as POSTUS.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 11:28:28 pm »
 ////00000////

Tallywhacker Lives Matter.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2023, 03:50:39 am »
corbe...
 Thank You Gov DeSantis for doing this, it's more than Trump did in 4 years as POSTUS.

Fact is, Trump lied on the IMPORTANT STUFF. 

1.  Promised to end the H1-b Visa Program DAY ONE.  5-6 months in, he met with the tech billionaire oligarchs, and the rat turd INCREASED the H1-B Visa recipients.  That means white collar USA citizens were displaced by Asian Indians.

2.  Promised to build the wall on the southern border.  Built 400 miles on a 2,000 + mile border.  Again, he betrayed the blue collar worker by failing at this promise, which he made in every campaign speech.

These two aw-sh*ts wiped out all the at -a-boys in my humble opinion.  Four years with Trump will be four more years with little to nothing accomplished.  He will be a lame duck from DAY ONE, and do almost nothing.  Dems and even Republicans will not work with him, and he is clueless on how to build consensus  within the Congress.