Author Topic: Florida python hunters bag 17-foot, 198-pound Burmese serpent that's one of biggest ever caught in S  (Read 2198 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL
By MACKENZIE TATANANNI
7 November 2023
  • Mike Elfenbein and four others, including his teen son, subdued the giant Friday night
  • The Burmese python is one of the heaviest ever caught in the state, but wasn't large enough to break the record of 215 pounds
  • Elfenbein is part of a group working to remove the invasive snake and protect native species from decline
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12721299/Florida-python-hunters-bag-17-foot-198-pound-Burmese-serpent-thats-one-biggest-caught-Sunshine-State.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: I wonder how many boots that is?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
:pondering: I wonder how many boots that is?
Imagine the meat. They could cut turkey sized actual family roasts out of that thing.
Don't know if they eat snake down there. Be a damned waste if they don't.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

Imagine the meat. They could cut turkey sized actual family roasts out of that thing.

I have heard it’s not very palatable

I suppose anything will taste good if you deep fry the hell out of it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Cajuns will eat it, I am sure, and it will be delicious, I guar-an-tee  happy77

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cajuns will eat it, I am sure, and it will be delicious, I guar-an-tee  happy77
It likely has a lot to do with spices and marinade...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I have heard it’s not very palatable

I suppose anything will taste good if you deep fry the hell out of it

If it is like rattlesnake, some folks consider rattlesnake a delicacy. I've had it... It was alright. I won't go looking for it, but I would eat it again (if not for kosher)

Offline roamer_1

It likely has a lot to do with spices and marinade...

Don't forget the smoke, Smoke  happy77

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't know that you cut roasts out of it. But you would have a couple of hellacious racks of ribs.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley