Author Topic: ‘Secret reports’ reveal how government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election, Jim Jord  (Read 557 times)

Online mountaineer

‘Secret reports’ reveal how government worked to ‘censor Americans’ prior to 2020 election, Jim Jordan says
'The federal government, disinformation 'experts' at universities, Big Tech, and others worked ... to monitor & censor Americans’ speech,' said Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan
 By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published November 6, 2023 9:58pm EST
Officials at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assisted in the creation of a "disinformation" group at Stanford University that worked to "censor" the speech of Americans prior to the 2020 presidential election, according to a number of communications outlined in a report by the House Judiciary Committee.

Detailed in the House panel’s 103-page staff interim report, the emails and internal communications showed how the group, identified as the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP), worked with DHS’ Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) to alert, suppress and remove certain online speech in coordination with big tech companies.

One such email – sent July 31, 2020, by a top director at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, an EIP partner – described the CISA's role in the censorship effort.

"I know the Council has a number of efforts on broad policy around the elections, but we just set up an election integrity partnership at the request of DHS/CISA and are in weekly comms to debrief about disinfo," wrote Graham Brookie, the lab’s senior director. ...
More at FOX News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Look at how flippant they are about your right to free speech. CISA Director Chris Krebs: "t doesn’t necessarily matter whether it’s foreign or domestic": 

https://twitter.com/bhweingarten/status/1721721093688324283

Online mountaineer

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
BOMBSHELL REPORT ON THE CENSORSHIP-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
HUNDREDS of secret reports show how @DHSgov’s @CISAgov, The GEC (@StateDept), @Stanford and others worked together to censor AMERICANS before the 2020 election, including true information, jokes, and opinions.

Twitter thread:

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1721674461408006431

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 thefederalist.com
Gov't Censors Targeted The Federalist During 2020 Election
Shawn Fleetwood
6–8 minutes

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway and Sean Davis were among several prominent conservatives targeted by a federal censorship operation carried out during the 2020 election, according to a new bombshell congressional report.

Released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on Monday, the interim report documents how the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and Global Engagement Center (GEC), which fall within the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department, respectively, colluded with Stanford University to pressure Big Tech companies into censoring what they claimed to be “disinformation” during the 2020 election.

According to the analysis, this operation aimed to censor “true information, jokes and satire, and political opinions,” with prominent conservatives such as Hemingway and Davis being among the prime targets. Other notable targets include the social media accounts of former President Donald Trump, Newsmax, Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Harmeet Dhillon, and Charlie Kirk, to name a few.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/11/07/government-censorship-op-targeted-the-federalists-mollie-hemingway-sean-davis-during-2020-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pravda had nothing on this totalitarian effort.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

The idea that US officials worked to censor ordinary Americans is a debunked conspiracy theory, say the mainstream media. But it's not. ...
THREAD: 

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1722016737690845617

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Department of Homeland Security was censoring speech before the 2020 election, new emails released by the House Judiciary Committee show.

How? Through the favorite weapon of America’s intelligence apparatus, fake claims of disinformation.

Stanford University’s Election Integrity Partnership was set up at the request of DHS and its Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, says a senior member of one of the EIP’s founding groups, and they were “in weekly comms to debrief about disinfo.”

It’s beyond clear that this was part of battlespace prep to help Joe Biden win that November. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/exposing-the-2020-fed-ordered-academic-run-corporate-censorship-extortion-racket/ar-AA1jyCZM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=bd6fa8778f3c4773fff1d53b31636acb&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
I would say this amounts to an illegal unreported campaign contribution to the Democrat party, but it’s actually much worse. This group used TAXPAYER dollars to silence conservatives. What’s more, they targeted my official congressional twitter account for censorship.

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1725218171383398825