Author Topic: Biden Administration Approves $950 Million for Border Wall Construction and Repairs  (Read 483 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by  Emily Medeiros November 6, 2023

According to legal documents, U.S. Customs and Border Protection has granted four contracts to repair existing border walls in San Diego, El Centro, El Paso, and Tucson.

According to legal documents, the Biden administration has approved $950 million for repairing and upgrading existing border walls in Texas, California, and Arizona.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) confirmed that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) granted four separate contracts for repair work, “remediation work,” and “system attribute installation” in the San Diego, El Centro, El Paso, and Tucson sectors of the southwest border.

Installation of barrier system attributes involves adding cameras, roads, and detection technology to enhance the functionality of the physical barrier. The remediation work consists of closing gaps in the existing barrier, completing or installing gates, fixing or improving patrol roads, and addressing environmental requirements specific to the project areas.

CBP awarded the four contracts on September 28, and they will cost approximately $950 million combined.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/federal/biden-administration-approves-950-million-for-border-wall-construction-and-repairs/

Offline MajorClay

don't believe it, its a lie.  all money designated for the"border" goes to processing and transporting them to the interior.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
With this administration what money is allocated for and how it is actually spent are rarely one and the same. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson