Author Topic: Fetterman hits Newsom for not having 'guts' to admit he's running shadow campaign against Biden  (Read 315 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman hits Newsom for not having 'guts' to admit he's running shadow campaign against Biden
Gov. Newsom has denied he's running in 2024 despite rampant speculation otherwise
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published November 6, 2023 7:09pm EST

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., took a shot at California Gov. Gavin Newsom over the weekend over what many have referred to as a "shadow" presidential campaign against President Biden.

"Let me say something that might be uncomfortable," Fetterman said at a Democratic Party dinner in Iowa over the weekend. "Right now there are two additional Democrats running for Pennsylvania, excuse me, running for president right now. One, one is a congressman from Minnesota. The other one is the governor of California. They're both running for president, but only one had the guts to announce it."

Fetterman continued, "I got to tell you, let me say I got an opinion. If you are a Democrat that wants to criticize and go after Joe Biden, our president, just go ahead and write a check for Trump."

The Pennsylvania Democrat was referencing a recent announcement from Democratic Rep. Dean Phillips that he will be running a primary challenge to Biden while Newsom has faced accusations in recent months of vying for the job without officially announcing.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-hits-newsom-not-having-guts-admit-hes-running-shadow-campaign-against-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34