Author Topic: Home Depot co-founder: My customers are 'getting killed' by Biden’s inflation  (Read 488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 6, 2023 3:18pm EST
Home Depot co-founder: My customers are 'getting killed' by Biden’s inflation
Bernie Marcus warns that inflation is crushing consumers' household finances

By Eric Revell FOXBusiness

Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus says he's worried that President Biden’s economic policies that helped fuel inflation are crushing the household budgets of American consumers and Home Depot customers.

Marcus, who co-founded Home Depot in 1978, spoke with FOX Business senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino for a wide-ranging interview in which he blasted Biden’s economic policies for exacerbating the rise in prices that face consumers. Year-over-year inflation hit a 40-year high of 9.1% in June 2022 amid an influx of federal spending as well as supply chain issues. While inflation has declined to 3.7% as of September, it remains nearly double the Federal Reserve’s target rate of 2%.

"I never anticipated anything like what we’re going through," Marcus said of Biden. "I wake up every morning and I say, ‘What is this dunce going to do today?’"

"He cut back drilling, he caused the inflation, the inflation caused every other problem for every businessman, for every American," Marcus said. "And the people that he’s supposed to represent – the poor people, the middle class – they’re getting killed today." 

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/home-depot-co-founder-my-customers-getting-killed-bidens-inflation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

:amen:

People are certainly hurting; I know our wallets are getting mighty thin. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

People are certainly hurting; I know our wallets are getting mighty thin.

It’s getting way too expensive to even go out to eat. And my wife and I make a comfortable living and we’re getting nailed.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

It’s getting way too expensive to even go out to eat. And my wife and I make a comfortable living and we’re getting nailed.

I was running late and so we decided on Wendy's last night. For the two of us, without drinks it ran $27.  I couldn't believe it.  Ridiculous. Pretty sad.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 11:18:52 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.