Author Topic: VIDEO: Brian Craig Relays to President Trump Info about Letitia James' Mysterious Fortune  (Read 562 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
So how does a public official of originally modest means amass a fortune, while in office, of $15 million? The answer seems to be obvious and Steve Kane Radio Show (longest running radio show in Florida history) co-host Brian Craig was asking on Monday November 5, 2023 howTrump hating New York Attorney General Letitia James became a multi-millionaire while in office. Brian wanted to get this information about James' "mysterious" fortune to President Trump so he thought out of the box just as Trump has done and applied that technique to get his information to him as you can see in this video.

And if you are wondering why so little of the Dick Morris interview was included it was because his sound quality was poor in the video rendering it almost impossible to understand.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3rhz1g/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In a perfect world there would be a required public financial disclosure form available.

Might this be the origin story of another George Soros conspiracy threory?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now it makes you wonder if she's prosecuting Trump because she or her cronies have eyes on some of his property/assets that she could possibly pick up in a fire sale.
The Republic is lost.