Author Topic: Abandoned bag near the border wall in southern Texas yields ammo, homemade explosive device  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Abandoned bag near the border wall in southern Texas yields ammo, homemade explosive device
11/05/2023 // Richard Brown // 1.6K Views

American border patrol agents along the southern Texas border wall in Starr County have found a backpack loaded with ammo and a homemade explosive device, raising alarm among Republican senators questioning the border policies of the Biden administration.

On Friday, Nov. 3, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said the abandoned bag containing a potential homemade explosive was discovered about two months ago near the border in Fronton, Texas.

Assisted by law enforcement from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), police took the device away and detonated it. The CBP classified the device as a "noise maker" as it contained flash powder.

Although flash powder was found inside the backpack, the CBP said there was no fragmentation to cause major injuries or casualties.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-05-abandoned-bag-yields-ammo-explosive-device-border.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson