Author Topic: Israeli forces cut off north Gaza as Palestinian death toll from monthlong war passes 10,000  (Read 515 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's not surprising that the AP is in the Bag for Hamas.  Printing a headline like this as gospel on the supposed death count. 

Maybe the AP can start a daily count like they did with reporting the phony Covid numbers.

DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli forces severed northern Gaza from the rest of the besieged territory and pounded it with intense airstrikes overnight into Monday, setting the stage for an expected push into the dense confines of Gaza City and an even bloodier phase of the month-old war.

Already, the Palestinian death toll passed 10,000, the Health Ministry in Hamas-run Gaza said Monday. The ministry does not distinguish between fighters and civilians. Some 1,400 Israelis have died, mostly civilians killed in the Oct. 7 incursion by Hamas that started the war.

https://news.yahoo.com/israeli-troops-surround-gaza-city-073713311.html

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I fully  support an Israeli NO GO ZONE for the entirety of Gaza.  Make it a permanent waste land, all buildings leveled, and use it as a place for practice bombing runs.  Henceforth, no humans are permitted to live on the land ever again, or until the Palestinians surrender all their weapons and promise to live in peace, and end the genocidal insanity and hatred for the Jews.

Otherwise, I continue to adhere to the William Halsey mindset regarding enemies, the only good Palestinian is a Palestinian that has been dead for six months or more.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
What BS!  I'd be surprised if the actual Pali death toll was over 2,000, most of which being the 10/7 terrorists and their commanders.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Rename Gaza City to New Dresden.  Hamas chose their fate.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Rename Gaza City to New Dresden.  Hamas chose their fate.

If Israel is serious about cutting a 2nd "Suez Canal", they sure as hell can level Gaza and rebuild it as "Dubai-West".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

"Already, the Palestinian death toll passed 10,000, the Health Ministry in Hamas-run Gaza said Monday."

The Hamas-run health ministry says?  :silly: