Author Topic: Today's Toons 11/6/23  (Read 3608 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 11/6/23
« on: November 06, 2023, 09:19:57 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Hamas holds 3 Harvard students hostage, and if they aren't paid $10 million, they threaten to release them unharmed.

Secretary of State Blinken warned Iran today that Biden has a map in his office and he will find You eventually.

I saw Daily Mail photos of 12 cars on fire in London today. I just assumed the 2024 Tesla Calendar is already out.

I'm getting sick and tired of the NSA reading my jokes, but not sharing them or liking them.

Millions of Americans decided to vote for Biden in 2020 thinking, what the hell, it won't be the end of the world if he gets elected.

5 times a day at Harvard the belltower chimes and students answer the Call to Jihad.

I have to be very careful about the way I tell jokes about Hamas, ISIS and the Taliban. The most important part is the execution.

U.S. Rep Matt Gaetz said he has no regrets about throwing the Speakership into limbo to get rid of Kevin McCarthy. Conservatives say Kevin preaches a hard line then capitulates and approves more spending. If they ever name a building after Kevin McCarthy it's too bad there's already a Waffle House.

China's Foreign Minister will arrive in Washington today to meet with President Biden about reducing tensions. They are severe this week. I don't want to say there's widespread fear in America about the risks of World War III erupting, but Staples reports that the 2024 calendars just aren't selling.

President Biden paused during the Mideast crisis Monday to address supporters and claimed the success of Bidenomics. There was a brand new bounce in his step and confidence in his voice. Every time Joe turns on the news, he sees signs that say Free Palestine and he thinks prices are coming down.

New York University was swarmed by pro-Palestinian protestors Friday who demanded a cease fire in the Middle East. Muslim culture is growing rapidly in campuses, big cities and in government. Five times a day the bell tower chimes in Washington, D.C., and President Biden answers the Call to Nap.

The Hollywood Reporter noted that Hollywood celebrities are starting to stake their positions on the upcoming 2024 election. Cher announced Friday if Donald Trump is elected she will move out of the country forever. The FEC told the Trump campaign this must be listed as an in-kind contribution.

Senator Robert Menendez lashed out at the DOJ Monday accusing the feds of hounding him to no end in federal bribery indictments. The Fox News poll said seventy-percent of the residents of New Jersey want Bob Menendez to resign from the Senate. The other thirty percent just want their gifts back.

Rolling Stone reported that the White House canceled a performance by the new wave band The B-52s scheduled to play at the state dinner for Australia's prime minister on Wednesday. The B-52s were unavailable for comment. Joe Biden was confused by their name and shipped them off to Ukraine.

It tickles me how so many of my Democrat friends in L.A. think they've got Trump. Hell, we couldn't even get O.J.

While on The View, Morgan Freeman said the world is headed for an Apocalypse. He was there to plug his movie, but then he heard the hosts talk.

Charlottesville took down the statue of Robert E. Lee today.  Ulysses  S. Grant evicted all Jews and their families from 6 states in 1862 & President Lincoln lobbied to return all freed slaves to Africa,  but Lee's victory in Mexico in 1848 added Los Angeles to the nation.  So he must go.

Beverly Hills apt building hit with anti-Semitic graffiti. Someone left a car in the yard with a Harvard bumper sticker on it.

Biden told Israel & Hamas to accept a 2-state solution. Next he's gonna settle this Roadrunner- Coyote thing.

The Daily Mail reported the Mideast crisis cascaded into regional tensions between Arabs and Israel. Turkish President Erdogan shook up the NATO alliance by threatening to go to war on Israel. President Biden is so mad at Turkey, there will be no pardons for Gobbler or Biscuits this Thanksgiving.

Why should people go out and spend 20 bucks to see a horror movie when they can watch it on the news for free at home?

Mike Pence exits 2024 presidential race. He was polling 1% in Iowa, just behind Asa Hutchinson and Bud Light.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Today's Toons 11/6/23
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2023, 12:26:20 pm »
Thanks, Pookie. Happy Monday!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2023, 12:39:45 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 02:22:31 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2023, 03:36:20 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2023, 04:58:22 pm »
Thanks, Pookie. Happy Monday!

You're welcome, Deb!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2023, 04:58:48 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2023, 04:59:20 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Smokin Joe!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2023, 04:59:48 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, as ever, Jimino!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2023, 09:45:32 pm »
Thanks for giving me a reason to not fear Mondays, Pookie!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras!!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2023, 11:37:52 pm »
Thanks for giving me a reason to not fear Mondays, Pookie!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras!!!!

(You're welcome) x 2, CL!