Author Topic: Bill Maher to Left Wing College Students Supporting Hamas: ‘You’re the Ones With the Tiki Torches No  (Read 632 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mike LaChance 11/5/2023

Bill Maher to Left Wing College Students Supporting Hamas: ‘You’re the Ones With the Tiki Torches Now!’

“What do you make of this level of just gut-wrenching antisemitism?”

Bill Maher has been on a real roll lately. Last week, he slammed Harvard and other top schools over anti-Israel protests on campus, and this week he is back with another zinger.

FOX News reports:

Bill Maher pummels leftwing antisemitism amid Israel-Hamas war: ‘You’re the ones with the tiki torches now!’

“Real Time” host Bill Maher expressed how he was floored by the amount of antisemitism that has erupted in the US since war broke out between Israel and Hamas.

“What do you make of this level of just gut-wrenching antisemitism?” Maher asked during a panel discussion on Friday. “I must admit, I don’t think of myself as a naive person [but] I’ve been surprised. It was like a volcano that blew. I mean, just the people in the United States who [are like] ‘F— Israel!’ You know, the ‘Any means necessary!’ I just, I don’t know where this comes from. I guess it’s ancient. Obviously, the hatred of the Jews goes way back. But I was taken aback by this.”

“You can’t tell me you don’t think social media has made it much worse,” political scientist Ian Bremmer interjected.

“So you think that’s the answer?” Maher replied. “Because it’s got to be something about the Jews themselves because there were other people around the world are oppressed. There are other ‘colonized’ places, not that Israel ‘colonized’ anything, but why this one’s nice. Why does this arouse, especially among young people?”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/11/bill-maher-to-left-wing-college-students-supporting-hamas-youre-the-ones-with-the-tiki-torches-now/

Online Hoodat

"Real Time” host Bill Maher expressed how he was floored by the amount of antisemitism that has erupted in the US since war broke out between Israel and Hamas.

Conservatives have been pointing this out for decades.  Maybe Maher should have listened.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

The Israel/HAMAS issue is going to divide the Democrat Party in a major way

There are plenty of pro Israel Democrats but the Omar/Tilab/AOC/Bush wing control the primaries
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The Israel/HAMAS issue is going to divide the Democrat Party in a major way

There are plenty of pro Israel Democrats but the Omar/Tilab/AOC/Bush wing control the primaries

Taking a look from a step back, it runs similar to the Vietnam War protestors of the 60's.

They're gonna continue to vote Democrat until they get their own apartments and utilities and food

... and gas and clothes and pet food, and bottled water and K-cups.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald