Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 56080 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #1000 on: November 22, 2023, 07:13:29 pm »
Israel to soon receive list of names of hostages that will be released: report

The head of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency and an Israel Defense Forces general tasked with handling abductions are visiting Qatar Wednesday to finalize details of how Hamas will release some of the hostages it is holding in the Gaza Strip, a report says.

During the visit, the Israeli delegation will be presented with the full list of hostages who are to be released as part of the Israel-Hamas cease-fire deal, according to Israel's N12 News.

The deal is set to go into effect Thursday morning at 10 a.m. local time.

While hostages are being released from Gaza in exchange for Palestinian prisoners being held by Israel, there will be a 4-day pause in fighting.

That pause could go on longer if Hamas agrees to release more hostages, Israel says.
Posted by Greg Norman
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1002 on: November 22, 2023, 08:42:10 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
10m
Netanyahu says he ordered Mossad to take action against Hamas leaders, wherever they are. Defense Minister Gallant: Hamas chiefs living on borrowed time. via @N12News
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1006 on: November 22, 2023, 09:34:30 pm »
Hamas victims oppose hostage deal that includes release of terrorists

NOVEMBER 21, 2023 17:24

Bereaved families and survivors of Hamas's October 7 attack have issued a statement on Tuesday stating their opposition to a hostage deal that would include the release of terrorists in a prisoner exchange.

"We know and warn that any terrorist who is released now will return and cause harm in the future. In the Gilad Shalit deal, the perpetrators of the October 7 massacre were released, and there is no reason why the release of the terrorists should be any different this time."  .  .  .

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-774417

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1008 on: November 22, 2023, 09:42:41 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
4h
IDF  takes over Hamas military intelligence HQ, blows it up after seizing intel materials.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1009 on: November 22, 2023, 09:43:55 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
2h
Israeli forces in Gaza will go into protective compounds during pause in fighting; soldiers will remain on high alert with weapons ready to fire; IDF sending more troops into Gaza ahead of ceasefire. via @WallaNews

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
3h
Personal items of Israeli hostages found below Shifa hospital; IDF also discovers Hamas command centers, says it will take time to fully explore large underground spaces. via @ynetalerts
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1010 on: November 22, 2023, 09:48:30 pm »
OSINTdefender reposted
Luai Ahmed
@JustLuai
October 7 survivor just told me: “I used to believe in peace, but I don’t anymore. I used to trust Arabs, but I don’t anymore. A guy named Khaleel lived in our village for 30 years. We called him our brother. He slept in our homes. He ended up drawing a map of our homes in the village and gave it to Hamas to slaughter us. How can I trust after this?”
Support the USO

Offline DB

« Reply #1011 on: November 22, 2023, 10:15:59 pm »
OSINTdefender reposted
Luai Ahmed
@JustLuai
October 7 survivor just told me: “I used to believe in peace, but I don’t anymore. I used to trust Arabs, but I don’t anymore. A guy named Khaleel lived in our village for 30 years. We called him our brother. He slept in our homes. He ended up drawing a map of our homes in the village and gave it to Hamas to slaughter us. How can I trust after this?”

And there it is in a nutshell...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1012 on: November 22, 2023, 10:21:38 pm »
Biden admin reacts to temporary cease-fire deal between Israel and Hamas, release of hostages

Landon Mion Fox  |  November 22, 2023 5:28am EST

President Biden and other administration officials said Tuesday that they welcomed the temporary cease-fire agreement between Israel and Hamas that includes the release of hostages.

Qatari negotiators helped broker the deal, which included Israel's military agreeing to temporarily stop its airstrikes and ground invasion of Gaza for humanitarian purposes. Additionally, Hamas has agreed to release dozens of hostages in tandem and Israel has agreed to release Palestinian prisoners on a 3-to-1 ratio. Hamas leaders will release one hostage for every three Palestinians that Israel releases from its prisons.

Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Secretary of State Antony Blinken all released statements supporting the agreement between Israeli officials and Hamas terrorists amid the ongoing war in the Middle East.  .  .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-reacts-temporary-cease-fire-deal-between-israel-hamas-release-hostages

Sounds to me like the Biden regime was a party to this 'negotiation' which explains why Israel is coming out on the bad end of it.  If Israel wants to win this, then they need to stop listening to Biden.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1013 on: November 22, 2023, 10:38:44 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
15m
Israeli PMO says the war will continue tomorrow as the earliest possible hostage release by Hamas won't be before Friday, this comes amid reports of possible delay in finalization of the deal as Hamas has not yet signed on it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1015 on: November 22, 2023, 10:43:28 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
15m
Israeli PMO says the war will continue tomorrow as the earliest possible hostage release by Hamas won't be before Friday, this comes amid reports of possible delay in finalization of the deal as Hamas has not yet signed on it.

'Tomorrow' started 42 minutes ago.  Let's start the second quarter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1016 on: November 22, 2023, 10:46:38 pm »
I'm beginning to doubt this will happen...I just don't think there are a lot of hostages still alive...

especially babies...who is bottle feeding them, changing diapers etc? ..they don't have time to take care of them...

Hope I am wrong for the sake of the families.. :crying:
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1017 on: November 22, 2023, 10:50:56 pm »
I'm beginning to doubt this will happen...I just don't think there are a lot of hostages still alive...

especially babies...who is bottle feeding them, changing diapers etc? ..they don't have time to take care of them...

Hope I am wrong for the sake of the families.. :crying:

I agree.  The IDF continues to find dead hostages in the tunnels under the hospital.  There is no guarantee of how many are still left alive.  No point in making a deal for 50 without knowing the fate of the remaining 190.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1018 on: November 22, 2023, 11:00:34 pm »

https://twitter.com/IsraelRadar_com/status/1727449178647781636
Exactly, precisely, specifically, what I said would happen days ago.
Hostages are the only power Hamas has against Israel.
Hamas will NEVER let them go.

And this is only the beginning. Hamas will string this "pause" out for as long as possible with delays, feigned confusion, lies, and duplicitous bullshit. This is the standard playbook of negotiating with Arabs. They are the exact opposite of honorable trustworthy people. They always break any promises or agreements they make with the Infidel pigdogs.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1019 on: November 22, 2023, 11:28:08 pm »
Looking at this situation in reverse (since the Left is obsessed with proportionality).
If Israel captured 200 Gazan 'hostages', Hamas would laugh!
Hamas would say, 'Kill Them All!' We will do it for you!

This is the difference.
If Israel took hostages the hostages would be thanking and praising Israel.
They would beg Israel NOT to turn them back over to Hamas.
WE WANT TO STAY!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

« Reply #1020 on: November 22, 2023, 11:54:39 pm »
I'm torn; yes, I want to see the hostages safely released, but I agree; making a deal with the devil is likely not to turn out well.

I feel the same way. I want the hostages released. If it were my family member being held by these people (and I use that term very loosely) I would be screaming to do whatever was necessary.

But conversely, this "pause" is very likely to get a lot of soldiers killed. And lose advantage.

Israel/Netanyahu is in a no win situation. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. It has enraged me...so I can imagine how they must feel.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1021 on: November 23, 2023, 12:08:52 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
28m
The Ceasefire and Hostage Deal between Israel and Hamas has reportedly been Delayed from tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. till at least Friday, but possibly longer.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1023 on: November 23, 2023, 12:30:20 am »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF

We have an important question to ask the international community:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1727476752346145055
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 12:37:39 am by Elderberry »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1024 on: November 23, 2023, 12:46:47 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
‘It’s not a matter of revenge but of weighing the genuine dangers that could follow’

@perry_dan
, international affairs analyst breaks down the risks Israel is taking by releasing terrorists from prison as part of the hostage deal

| with @benitalevin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1727484765064900715