Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 56275 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #975 on: November 22, 2023, 02:20:04 am »
You clearly don't understand how fascism works.

Not Global fascism, anyway.

I thought we fought a war to avoid that...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #976 on: November 22, 2023, 02:32:40 am »

aid trucks= weapons
Hamas has 10 years of weapons and ammo. What they want are more and bigger rockets along with anti-tank munitions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #977 on: November 22, 2023, 02:35:05 am »
I predict Hamas will break the cease-fire...I just don't think Hamas has that many hostages that are still alive..hope I am wrong.
How many are dead? How many are no longer in the country but were sold overseas on the Arab slave market?
Oh my!?. we simply cannot locate them ...? not our fault.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:20:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #978 on: November 22, 2023, 03:07:36 am »

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1727059761466650632

Seems to me that their entire existence wraps around this sick compulsion to kill all the Jews.

Apparently they "effed around and found out".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #979 on: November 22, 2023, 03:10:10 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #980 on: November 22, 2023, 12:49:59 pm »
Seems to me that their entire existence wraps around this sick compulsion to kill all the Jews.

Apparently they "effed around and found out".
Their compulsion, their raison d etre includes 'converting' those they can, and killing the rest. It's not just killing the Jews, but killing anyone not of them, which ironically, will include other Muslims before they are satisfied.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #981 on: November 22, 2023, 12:59:51 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'A deal with the Devil'

47 days after the start of the war, Israel approved an initial hostage deal with Hamas that would see the release of 50 children and women in exchange for a 4-day ceasefire, and the release of 150 prisoners

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1727308638283248122

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #982 on: November 22, 2023, 01:57:05 pm »
Hamas Claims Truce to Start 10 a.m. Thursday

The Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas claims that a four-day pause in fighting in Gaza will begin at 10:00 a.m. local time on Thursday (3 a.m. EST), as the first hostages will be delivered to Israel, and some Palestinian prisoners are released by Israel.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/22/hamas-claims-truce-to-start-10-a-m-thursday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #983 on: November 22, 2023, 01:59:10 pm »
Israel Vows: The War Against Hamas Will Go On After Hostage Pause

Israeli leaders vowed Tuesday to continue fighting to destroy Hamas after a pause, which is part of a deal in which the terror group will free between 50 and 80 female and child hostages in exchange for a lull in the fighting.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/22/israel-vows-the-war-against-hamas-will-go-on-after-hostage-pause/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #984 on: November 22, 2023, 02:31:16 pm »
IDF pounds Gaza with deadly airstrikes, ground raids ahead of cease-fire

Smoke has been seen rising from the Gaza Strip Wednesday as Israel and Hamas are preparing to implement a temporary cease-fire in the region, which Egyptian state media says will go into effect at 3 a.m. ET Thursday.

Residents in Gaza City reported to the Associated Press that fighting there intensified overnight with gunfire and airstrikes.

“Apparently they want to advance before the truce,” resident Nasser al-Sheikh was quoted as saying.

The Israel Defense Forces, in a post on X this morning, reiterated once again for people in Gaza City to evacuate the area.

“Hamas has lost its control over northern Gaza and is trying to prevent Gazans from moving southward for their safety,” it added.

The IDF said in a statement that Israeli forces "continue to operate in the Gaza Strip to kill terrorists, destroy terrorist infrastructure, and locate weapons stored inside civilian buildings."

"This morning, IDF troops neutralized a terror tunnel shaft from which a Hamas terrorist exited and fired at the soldiers. Moreover, IDF troops identified terrorists and located weapons in a structure used by the Hamas terrorist organization," the IDF said. "The troops killed the terrorists and destroyed the structure."

"In addition, over the past day, as part of the assistance to ground troops, Israeli Navy forces struck several Hamas military targets, including a structure from which sniper fire was carried out against the troops, as well as several military posts located along the coastline," the IDF continued.

Fox News' Dana Karni contributed to this report.
Posted by Greg Norman
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #985 on: November 22, 2023, 02:33:05 pm »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF
·
23m
🚨Sirens sounding in the city of Eilat🚨

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
3m
#BREAKING: IDF says Israeli Air Force fighter jet shot down a cruise missile -likely fired by Houthis from Yemen-over the southernmost city of Eilat following rocket sirens
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 02:33:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #986 on: November 22, 2023, 02:35:00 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
2h
#BREAKING: Initial reports of explosions in Damascus with air defense activated, possible Israeli strikes in Syria now

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
1h
Syrian state media confirms Israeli strikes on targets in the Damascus vicinity
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #987 on: November 22, 2023, 02:36:31 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
30m
Israeli children released from Hamas captivity will be handed over to IDF by Red Cross; soldiers instructed to avoid questions as some kids lost their parents; the 1st message children will hear: I’m an IDF soldier, I’m here to take you home. via @ishaycoen
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #988 on: November 22, 2023, 02:37:16 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
4h
Secret clause in Gaza hostage deal: Even one Hamas violation of ceasefire will trigger a massive Israeli assault, @AnnaBarskiy
 reports.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #989 on: November 22, 2023, 02:43:00 pm »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
33m
The deal agreed on Wednesday for the freeing of Israeli 50 hostages held in Gaza in exchange for the release of 150 Palestinian security prisoners will be repeated later this month, a Palestinian official told Reuters.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #990 on: November 22, 2023, 02:45:19 pm »
IDF Releases New Footage Of Terrorist Shooting Festival-Goer At Point-Blank Range During Hamas Attack

Dana Abizaid
Contributor
November 22, 2023 9:07 AM ET

Israel released security camera footage Monday from the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attack that shows gunmen chasing down music festival attendees and executing a woman at point-blank range, Reuters reported.

Israel is trying to deflect international criticism for its military incursion in the Gaza strip following the Hamas attacks, according to Reuters. Despite calls for a ceasefire to the war in Gaza, Israel has vowed to carry on with its military campaign until the Hamas threat is neutralized, the news agency reported.

“This is a war between good and evil,” a post on a social media account linked to Israel’s foreign ministry said.

The video shows Hamas gunmen chasing people fleeing from a music festival near the border that turned into a bloodbath, Reuters reported.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/22/idf-footage-terrorist-shooting-hamas-attack/
Support the USO

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #991 on: November 22, 2023, 04:07:40 pm »
Gaza Ceasefire to Take Effect Thursday, With 50 Israeli Hostages, 150 Palestinians in First Swap

The truce would be the biggest diplomatic breakthrough in the month-old war, but Israeli PM Netanyahu has pledged to renew combat after the halt
Published 11/22/23 05:59 AM ET|Updated 3 hr ago
Peter S. Green

Israel and Hamas have agreed to a four-day ceasefire to take effect Thursday, while the Palestinians release between 50 and 80 Israeli hostages, and Israel lets up to 300 prisoners, mostly women and children, out of its jails, mediators said Wednesday.

The truce is the first halt in the fighting and the biggest diplomatic breakthrough since Hamas terrorists crossed into Israel on October 7, killing some 1,200 Israeli civilians and taking about more than 240 Israelis captive, and setting off a war with Israel that has devastated large swathes of Gaza.

As hostages are released, the fighting is expected to halt, and aid will be allowed to flow into Gaza, where many people have been without water, electricity or sufficient food for weeks.

https://themessenger.com/news/israel-hamas-ceasefire-hostages-bengvir
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #992 on: November 22, 2023, 04:08:57 pm »
There was already a ceasefire in place until Muslims broke it in October. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #993 on: November 22, 2023, 04:11:55 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
4h
Secret clause in Gaza hostage deal: Even one Hamas violation of ceasefire will trigger a massive Israeli assault, @AnnaBarskiy
 reports.

If this is true, I predict the "cease fire" will last less than a day.  Any single Hamas looney can pop off and veto the agreement.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #994 on: November 22, 2023, 05:24:33 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'A deal with the Devil'

47 days after the start of the war, Israel approved an initial hostage deal with Hamas that would see the release of 50 children and women in exchange for a 4-day ceasefire, and the release of 150 prisoners

In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.

-Ayn Rand-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #995 on: November 22, 2023, 06:19:45 pm »
In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.

-Ayn Rand-

I'm torn; yes, I want to see the hostages safely released, but I agree; making a deal with the devil is likely not to turn out well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #996 on: November 22, 2023, 06:57:18 pm »
Terrorist attack in Niagara Falls... check it out!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #997 on: November 22, 2023, 06:59:26 pm »
Terrorist attack in Niagara Falls... check it out!
FBI investigating ‘vehicle explosion' at Niagara Falls border crossing
By NBC New York Staff   • Published 10 mins ago   • Updated 1 min ago   

The FBI's Buffalo field office is investigating an explosion at the Niagara Falls border crossing between the U.S. and Canada.

In a brief statement, the FBI said a "vehicle explosion" occurred at the Rainbow Bridge border crossing.

"As this situation is very fluid, that's all we can say at this time," the FBI said.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said she was briefed on the situation.

"At my direction, the New York State Police is actively working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force to monitor all points of entry to New York," Hochul said in a statement. She added she is traveling to Buffalo to get an update and meet with law enforcement.

No additional information was immediately available.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #998 on: November 22, 2023, 07:10:20 pm »
44 minutes ago
Who are the Palestinians being released by Israel?
By David Spector

Israel and Hamas have reached a deal for the release of 50 of the 240 hostages taken by the terrorist group in exchange for 150 Palestinian prisoners.

Israel has ruled out releasing prisoners convicted of murder but could release those convicted of attempted murder, terrorist activity and other violent crimes, according to Haaretz.

The list includes 123 people under the age of 18, imprisoned for violent offenses such as throwing firebombs or arson.

Marah Bakeer, who was imprisoned at the age of 16 for stabbing an Israeli border patrol agent in 2015, is set to be released.

Yasmin Shaaban, 40, a woman who planned to disguise herself as a pregnant Jewish woman and commit a suicide bombing, could also be among those released, Ynet reports.

Also on the list is Shuruk Duwayyat, who stabbed two Jews in Jerusalem's Old City, and a Palestinian teenager who stabbed a woman in front of her children.

Another potential prisoner who could be released is Asra Jabas, 38, who wounded an Israeli soldier by blowing up a gas tank in 2015.

The oldest prisoner who could be released is 59.

Hamas took 240 hostages in its deadly October 7 terrorist attacks.

Among the hostages are an elderly Holocaust survivor, women, children and babies.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #999 on: November 22, 2023, 07:11:46 pm »
an hour ago
Presumed hostage Shani Gabay — recent law school grad shot at Oct. 7 rave — confirmed dead: IDF, reports
By Elizabeth Karpen

Shani Gabay, a young Israeli woman who was presumed taken hostage by Hamas, was confirmed dead by the IDF Wednesday.

Gabay, who was either 25 or 26, based on conflicting media reports,had recently graduated from law school and was working at the Supernova rave near Gaza on Oct. 7 when she was shot in the leg, the Times of Israel reported.

The Hostages and Missing Families Forum, a group formed to support those kidnapped by Hamas and impacted by the attacks on Israel, listed Gabay among the presumed hostages taken during the terrorist attack.
Support the USO