Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 56022 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 7...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #627 on: November 16, 2023, 06:25:04 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
3m
🔴IDF: The body of Yehudit Weiss, a cancer patient, who was abducted by #Hamas, was extracted by IDF troops from a structure adjacent to #AlShifaHospital and was transferred to Israeli territory
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #628 on: November 16, 2023, 06:42:43 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1725218047869255758

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
17m
Her Body has since been Returned to Israel where it was Identified and will soon be turned over to her Family.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 06:43:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #629 on: November 16, 2023, 06:48:49 pm »
 Hamas terrorist who paraded Shani Louk’s body has been killed by IDF and is ‘roasting in hell forever,’ rabbi says
By Social Links for Yaron Steinbuch
Published Nov. 16, 2023, 11:00 a.m. ET

The Hamas terrorist who spat on and paraded the naked body of fun-loving tattoo artist Shani Louk through Gaza has been killed by Israeli forces, according to a rabbi who said the “monster is now roasting in hell forever.”

The 22-year-old German-Israeli woman’s mother told a top rabbi that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) had killed the terrorist who defiled her daughter, who became the face of the Oct. 7 massacre.

Ricarda Louk revealed “in her public conversation with me that the Hamas terrorist monster who parades her naked body around Gaza, defiling her in the name of Islam, and screaming Allahu Akbar, was killed by the IDF,” Rabbi Shmuley Boteach wrote on X.

“That monster is now roasting in hell forever as will the other Hamas savages who perpetrated this massacre,” added the TV host and author who has been dubbed “America’s most famous rabbi.”

In a separate post, he wrote that Louk “was actually murdered after being tortured, and who knows what else.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/news/hamas-terrorist-who-paraded-shani-louks-body-killed-by-idf-rabbi/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #630 on: November 16, 2023, 09:08:07 pm »
Read entire thread.

Dov Ben-Shimon
@DovBenShimon
Warning: extremely difficult text to read below.
Last night I surrendered my phone and signed a waiver. And then I sat with a small group and an Israeli military attaché and we watched the 45 minute compilation of Hamas videos from October 7th. ...

https://twitter.com/DovBenShimon/status/1725227104487272752
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #631 on: November 16, 2023, 09:18:23 pm »
Read entire thread.

Dov Ben-Shimon
@DovBenShimon
Warning: extremely difficult text to read below.
Last night I surrendered my phone and signed a waiver. And then I sat with a small group and an Israeli military attaché and we watched the 45 minute compilation of Hamas videos from October 7th. ...

https://twitter.com/DovBenShimon/status/1725227104487272752

I cannot imagine having to watch that video.

I was on a jury for an attempted murder and had to watch one man (who survived) being shot in the head and crying for help.  I still occasionally have nightmares. 

I just cannot imagine.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline berdie

« Reply #632 on: November 16, 2023, 09:24:00 pm »
I cannot imagine having to watch that video.

I was on a jury for an attempted murder and had to watch one man (who survived) being shot in the head and crying for help.  I still occasionally have nightmares. 

I just cannot imagine.

Nor can I. Once seen...it cannot be unseen.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #634 on: November 16, 2023, 09:59:02 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
1h
IDF spokesman: Israel bombed hideouts of senior Hamas members, 2 bunkers badly damaged, Hamas trying to hide it. via @ynetalerts
 & @N12News
. Sounds like deaths not confirmed as no positive ID yet.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #635 on: November 16, 2023, 10:04:54 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
6m
Egyptian Officials are reporting that 90 Palestinian Children who have been Injured as a result of the War in Gaza will pass through the Rafah Border Crossing tomorrow into Egypt before being taken to the United Arab Emirates for Higher-Medical Treatment.

https://twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1725271741285429439
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #637 on: November 17, 2023, 12:34:18 am »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1725304938501157333

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
43m
The Activation of Air Defenses and Explosions have been reported over the Syrian Capital City of Damascus.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #638 on: November 17, 2023, 12:41:23 am »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
43m
#BREAKING: Air defense activated over Damascus as Israel likely striking targets in Syria now
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #639 on: November 17, 2023, 12:42:26 am »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
3h
#BREAKING: There is a debate at the highest levels of the government and the IDF about whether the military should already begin its ground invasion of southern Gaza or whether this must wait for an interim deal on hostages. (Jpost)
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #640 on: November 17, 2023, 01:52:10 am »
US intercepted conversations that show Hamas was using Gaza hospital as base
By Miles Schachner

Intercepted conversations obtained by United States intelligence show that Hamas was using Al-Shifa Hospital as a base, CNN reported on Thursday.

The US intercepted conversations inside Hamas that discussed the infrastructure of the hospital, the report said.

"The US would not have said this if we did not buy the intelligence we’re seeing," a source told the outlet.

The Israeli army raided the hospital on Wednesday after identifying it as an underground command center for Hamas.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #641 on: November 17, 2023, 02:22:40 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
Follow
At least 8 Missiles launched by Israeli Aircraft are reported to have Struck several Positions of Iranian-Backed Forces near the Syrian Capital City of Damascus.

Doing the job that Americans won't do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #642 on: November 17, 2023, 02:55:55 am »
Doing the job that our POS president and military leaders won't do.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #643 on: November 17, 2023, 04:03:47 am »
I have to say, maybe it's just that he's up for reelection, but Biden has been a pretty steadfast supporter of Israel, even though his party isn't.
It is kind of weird of right for such a POS dem to be supporting Israel in this fight? No matter, I'll take it, Israel has earned every ounce of blood they're getting out of this. EFF hamas and their literate and illiterate supporters!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #644 on: November 17, 2023, 04:09:44 am »
Come on...you're much smarter than that!

This is another sleight-of-hand.   Biden publicly supports, while the 'real' POTUS (Obama) continues to sabotage Israel.
@DCPatriot, Totally agree, something else is afoot here and causes some real concern. But so far, the USA has been supplying enough arms and munitions for Israel to pursue the fight. I pray it's enough.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

« Reply #645 on: November 17, 2023, 04:15:03 am »
@DCPatriot, Totally agree, something else is afoot here and causes some real concern. But so far, the USA has been supplying enough arms and munitions for Israel to pursue the fight. I pray it's enough.

It sounds like we've supplied enough for a war, not just a fight.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #646 on: November 17, 2023, 04:34:23 am »
US intercepted conversations that show Hamas was using Gaza hospital as base
By Miles Schachner

Intercepted conversations obtained by United States intelligence show that Hamas was using Al-Shifa Hospital as a base, CNN reported on Thursday.

The US intercepted conversations inside Hamas that discussed the infrastructure of the hospital, the report said.

"The US would not have said this if we did not buy the intelligence we’re seeing," a source told the outlet.

The Israeli army raided the hospital on Wednesday after identifying it as an underground command center for Hamas.
"obtained by United States intelligence show that Hamas was using Al-Shifa Hospital as a base" We've known for years that hamas was doing this, yet projected to the world that they were "humanitarian". I'm ashamed of this country I used to call "home". bleep this US government and all who have been complicit in this deceit for decades.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 04:37:09 am by SZonian »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #647 on: November 17, 2023, 04:35:00 am »
:yowsa:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #648 on: November 17, 2023, 04:36:09 am »
It sounds like we've supplied enough for a war, not just a fight.
@DB I pray you're right!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #649 on: November 17, 2023, 05:31:15 am »
Times of Israel did a story on a Farmer that rescued about 120 people from the open air party on Oct 9th. Making about 20 trips to and being shot at by terrorist but continuing to go back time and time again.

Truck dashcam footage shows farmer dodging bullets as he saved 120 from music festival

https://www.timesofisrael.com/truck-dashcam-footage-shows-farmer-dodging-bullets-as-he-saved-120-from-music-festival/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....