Author Topic: ABC’s Karl: Trump Is ‘More Detached from Reality,’ Increasingly Confused  (Read 369 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 5 Nov 2023

ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl said Sunday on “This Week” that former President Donald Trump was becoming “more detached from reality” and increasingly confused.

Karl said, “It’s not an outlier. We have seen similar polls that shows in that hypothetical matchup which doesn’t seem all that hypothetical. Biden versus Trump shows he can win, and he’s leading in the battleground states.”

He continued, “But one thing to consider here is Trump has been in the news over the last year or so based on these criminal cases, the civil case in New York, but people have not been paying attention to what Trump has become.”

Karl added, “Trump, since he left the White House, and this is really the theme of my book, has become more detached from reality than he ever was even in the White House. If you think of where we were in January 2021, that’s the starting point for where a Trump presidency would be next time around. So I think he’s had largely, believe it or not, a free ride. The criminal cases we know about, but what he’s thinking, and what he’s doing.”

He concluded, “We talk about Biden’s age a lot. Biden’s negatives are on television every day you see them. Trump has become also increasingly confused about things. Sometimes he thinks he lost to Obama in the last election. He confuses basic facts, says some rather strange things, but there isn’t much attention paid. As we get closer, we’ll sea where Trump is based on the criminal cases, but where he is now as a human being.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/11/05/abcs-karl-trump-is-more-detached-from-reality-increasingly-confused/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ok Karl, now do Biden. I have concerns about Trump, buuuuuut considering the unending attacks by the dems and their lapdogs in the courts and media I'm willing to cut him some slack. I still won't vote for him, but no way Joe is under or has been under the sustained pressure as Trump but no matter how far Joe slides down the dementia hole the left refuses to admit or comment on his deterioration. As of this moment no matter you being for or against Trump, it's Joe Biden that is the most dangerous person for individual Americans, the American way of life and the continued existence of our great Republic, not Trump.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The defect in our elections lie with the Poltical Parties.  If the best candidates their primaries can provide us are both dotards (a vocabulary word I learned from Rocket Man), there is something very wrong with the Primary process.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.