Author Topic: More than $8 million worth of illegal mushrooms found at Connecticut home: police  (Read 282 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More than $8 million worth of illegal mushrooms found at Connecticut home: police
Published November 3, 2023 • Updated on November 4, 2023 at 7:42 am

Police said they found a huge illegal psilocybin mushroom growing operation with around $8.5 million worth of drugs at a home in Burlington while investigating a tip.

Police said they found a huge illegal psilocybin mushroom growing operation with around $8.5 million worth of drugs at a home in Burlington, Conn. while investigating a tip.

Connecticut State Police
The DEA Hartford Task Force and detectives from the Statewide Narcotics North Central found the psilocybin mushrooms, which are also known as magic mushrooms or shrooms, when they searched a home on Lyon Road around 9 a.m. Thursday, according to state police.

Connecticut State Police
They found ventilation equipment throughout the residence that is consistent with use in clandestine laboratories, state police said.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/huge-illegal-mushroom-growing-operation-found-at-burlington-home-police/3361779/?_osource=taboola-recirc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson