Author Topic: London Police Deliver Chilling Message to Counter-Protesters Opposing Pro-Hamas Mobs  (Read 729 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
London Police Deliver Chilling Message to Counter-Protesters Opposing Pro-Hamas Mobs
Bonchie
3–4 minutes

London has become ground zero for some of the most disturbing pro-Hamas demonstrations in the world following the attacks on October 7th in Israel, and things just got a lot more chilling.

As RedState reported, tens of thousands have marched through the streets, some shouting antisemitic slogans and declaring support for "intifada." The mobs have also taken over various British monuments, desecrating and damaging them.

In light of that, counter-protestors showed up on Saturday to ask people to respect British heritage. Instead of being allowed to march down the street as the pro-Hamas protesters have done, though, they were forced to stay behind barricades. Why the disparate enforcement of the law? According to police on the scene, there are just too many pro-Hamas protesters.

What does it mean for the UK if the London police tell British veterans they can waive the British flag only behind barricades?

Protester: “When they march down with hundreds of Palestinian flags you won’t say a word.”

Officer: “There’s way more of them than there are of us.” pic.twitter.com/y6g0cQ9hx7
    — Daniel Schwammenthal (@DSchwammenthal) November 4, 2023

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/05/london-police-deliver-chilling-message-to-counter-protesters-opposing-pro-hamas-mobs-n2165919
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
London Police Deliver Chilling Message to Counter-Protesters Opposing Pro-Hamas Mobs
Bonchie
3–4 minutes

London has become ground zero for some of the most disturbing pro-Hamas demonstrations in the world following the attacks on October 7th in Israel, and things just got a lot more chilling.

As RedState reported, tens of thousands have marched through the streets, some shouting antisemitic slogans and declaring support for "intifada." The mobs have also taken over various British monuments, desecrating and damaging them.

In light of that, counter-protestors showed up on Saturday to ask people to respect British heritage. Instead of being allowed to march down the street as the pro-Hamas protesters have done, though, they were forced to stay behind barricades. Why the disparate enforcement of the law? According to police on the scene, there are just too many pro-Hamas protesters.

What does it mean for the UK if the London police tell British veterans they can waive the British flag only behind barricades?

Protester: “When they march down with hundreds of Palestinian flags you won’t say a word.”

Officer: “There’s way more of them than there are of us.” pic.twitter.com/y6g0cQ9hx7
    — Daniel Schwammenthal (@DSchwammenthal) November 4, 2023

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/05/london-police-deliver-chilling-message-to-counter-protesters-opposing-pro-hamas-mobs-n2165919
This is because the retarded British (wallowing in their post-empire obsequious depression) gave all control to Muslims. Mayor is Muslim. Immigration is all Muslims. Law enforcement is all Muslim. Muslims OWN London. London is an Islamic city. And the White British are second class citizens. With London goes all of England. Islam has, in fact, conquered England. And the whimpering apologetic British claim it is worth it. You know ... for diversity and past umm ... transgressions ... or something ... I don't know. Anyway, England is now an Islamic State, right up there with Iran and Afghanistan.

France is almost there. However, France was not stupid enough to turn their government over to immigrants like England did. But, France, following England, will be fully Islamic soon enough.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 05:11:18 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

This is because the retarded British (wallowing in their post-empire depression) gave all control to Muslims. Mayor is Muslim. Immigration is all Muslims. Law enforcement is all Muslim. Muslims OWN London. London is an Islamic city. And the White British are second class citizens. With London goes all of England. Islam has, in fact, conquered England. And the whimpering apologetic British claim it is worth it. You know ... for diversity and past umm ... transgressions ... or something ... I don't know. Anyway, England is now an Islamic State, right up there with Iran and Afghanistan.

France is almost there. However, France was not stupid enough to turn their government over to immigrants like England did. But, France will be fully Islamic soon enough.

At the rate we are going, so will we.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

At the rate we are going, so will we.

In certain pockets of the country, yes

But not the nation as a whole
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy