Author Topic: Palestinian Man in US Illegally Arrested in Houston For Plotting Attack on Jewish Community  (Read 296 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Palestinian Man in US Illegally Arrested in Houston For Plotting Attack on Jewish Community
By David Greyson Nov. 4, 2023 4:20 pm252 Comments

A Palestinian man in the US illegally was arrested in Houston for a firearms violation. Sohaib Abuayyash, 20, was in the United States on a non-immigrant visa that expired in 2019, which prohibited him from owning a firearm, Click 2 Houston reported.

Sohaib Abuayyash was allegedly planning to attack Jews in Houston before his arrest. He had studied bomb-making and had affirming statements online about killing Jews.

Abuayyash had also been taking a detailed look online at radical groups that condone violence which included bomb-making.

Per the US Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Texas:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/palestinian-man-us-illegally-arrested-houston-plotting-attack/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson