Author Topic: Biden, far left weaponize race and immigration as long-term power play: Tim Scott  (Read 450 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden, far left weaponize race and immigration as long-term power play: Tim Scott

An individual wanted in Senegal on terror-related charges was arrested in New York after illegally crossing into Arizona and being released
By Charles Creitz Fox News
Published November 4, 2023 7:00pm EDT

2024 election is what caused Biden to start recognizing border crisis: Tim Scott
Sen. Tim Scott, a 2024 presidential candidate, tells 'Hannity' that Democrats are only interested in power.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott, a 2024 presidential candidate, sounded off Friday over the increasingly dire situation at the Mexican border, telling "Hannity" that Democrats are not concerned with anything but their own accumulation of power.

Scott reacted to recent reports of high-profile threats to the homeland being arrested inside the United States long after they illegally crossed the open border, including a 29-year-old "unlawfully present Mauritanian or Senegalese citizen." He was arrested in October 2,600 miles away from where he allegedly crossed the border in Lukeville, Ariz.

The suspect is wanted in Senegal on terrorism-related charges, and was taken into custody Oct. 17 in New York City, but had originally been captured near the border and given a notice-to-appear document by Border Patrol and released, according to I.C.E.'s Enforcement and Removal Operations.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-far-left-weaponize-race-immigration-long-term-power-play-tim-scott
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Say it out loud:
It's called "the Great Replacement".

If YOU are white, Christian and of European heritage, the goal is to replace YOU.
With others who are none of those things.