Author Topic: Law school dean: Students ‘lack historical awareness’  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Law school dean: Students ‘lack historical awareness’
« on: November 05, 2023, 11:30:00 am »
Law school dean: Students ‘lack historical awareness’

“I think my students who celebrate what Hamas did equate Hamas with Palestinian rights,” says Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean of the UC Berkeley School of Law. “And I think there is generally among the students a lack of historical awareness.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law-school-dean-students-lack-historical-awareness/vi-AA1jnGl0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a1c64921bfd24961a4d3de40b8f794b6&ei=42
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Re: Law school dean: Students ‘lack historical awareness’
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 12:06:49 pm »
Let's rephrase that for the folks in Rio Linda. Today's young people, if they've received their K-12 education from the American public government school system, are woefully ignorant of history. In fact, they've been indoctrinated into a perverse revisionist history that celebrates ignorance and falsehood, teaching that "up" is "down" and "communism" is "good."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org