Author Topic: HEZBOLLAH FOR DUMMIES  (Read 327 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HEZBOLLAH FOR DUMMIES
« on: November 04, 2023, 07:47:14 pm »
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 4, 2023 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN HEZBOLLAH
HEZBOLLAH FOR DUMMIES
Yesterday the Foundation for Defense of Democracies posted its link-laden Insight compilation 10 Things to Know About Hezbollah — and indeed it provides insight into the nature of Hezbollah that is apparently beyond the ken of the mainstream media. With FDD’s permission, here it is:

1. Hezbollah is an Iran-backed Islamist terrorist organization

Hezbollah (also spelled “Hizballah”) is a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization and a political party based in Lebanon. The group seeks the destruction of Israel and conducts terrorist and criminal activity around the globe. Hezbollah provides its Lebanese supporters with public services, including social welfare, schools, and housing, and indoctrinates them with its Shiite revolutionary ideology.

Hezbollah’s senior leaders are Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah and founding member and Deputy Secretary-General Sheikh Naim Qassem. Nasrallah, who has headed Hezbollah since the early 1990s, is responsible for Hezbollah’s role as a dominant political force in Lebanon and is heavily involved in the group’s military operations.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/11/hezbollah-for-dummies.php
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson