Author Topic: Teaching Muslim children Quranic Jew-hatred  (Read 488 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Teaching Muslim children Quranic Jew-hatred
« on: November 04, 2023, 06:13:19 pm »
Teaching Muslim children Quranic Jew-hatred
Quranic justification for antisemitic incitement is being taught to American Muslim children.

ANDREW BOSTOM
Dr. Andrew Bostom is the author of The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism.

(November 2, 2023 / JNS)
One would have hoped that the barbaric Oct. 7 Hamas massacre would prompt at least transient denunciations of the terror group and its Islamic ideology from the majority of the American Muslim community. The community’s response on the street, at universities and now a Colorado mosque teaching impressionable children have extinguished that pipe dream.

On Oct. 22, Imam Umar Mitchell of the Umar Ibn Al-Khattab mosque in Aurora, Colorado taught a Quranic lesson to children at the Colorado Muslims Community Center. His lesson included defamatory descriptions of Jews that appear in the Quran. He called the Jews inveterate liars (2:10, 3:75) who never abide by their contracts and covenants (2:61, 3:112, 4:155, 5:13), murder their prophets (2:61, 3:112, 3:181, 4:155) and even attempted to murder Jesus.

Mitchell also recounted the Quranic story of Jewish fishermen transformed by Allah into “literal physical monkeys” for fishing on Saturday (2:65, elaborated in 7:163, 7:164, 7;165, 7:166; verse 5:60 refers to the Jews as “apes and pigs”). He further insisted that Israel consistently defeats the Palestinians because the Jews deceive Palestinians into trusting them. He added, “It is not hate speech for you to be aware of these things.”

https://www.jns.org/teaching-muslim-children-quranic-jew-hatred/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Teaching Muslim children Quranic Jew-hatred
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 06:35:12 pm »
List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:
Last 30 Days

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com.  Most of these incidents are terror attacks.  A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.
During this time period, there were 91 Islamic attacks in 19 countries, in which 1819 people were killed and 4288 injured.

(TROP does not catch all attacks. Not all attacks are immediately posted).

https://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Teaching Muslim children Quranic Jew-hatred
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 11:49:08 am »
The little darlings also are taught to hate all non-Islam religions, as evidenced by this act in Italy.
Illegal immigrants detained in Italy after trashing a church.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1725117745610576056
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org