Author Topic: Watch: Man Arrested After Complaining About Palestinian Flags Flying in London, Criticising Mass Mig  (Read 309 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Man Arrested After Complaining About Palestinian Flags Flying in London, Criticising Mass Migration

KURT ZINDULKA1 Nov 2023544
3:02
A man in London has been arrested after posting a video on social media complaining about Palestinian flags being flown in his neighbourhood and questioning why the government has allowed migrants into the country.

In yet another demonstration of the lack of freedom of speech in the United Kingdom, a man was arrested this week after merely questioning the government’s immigration policies as he filmed Palestinian flags flying from lampposts and storefronts in London’s Bethnal Green.

During the video, the so-far unnamed man said “This is the kind of shit that’s going on” as he filmed the foreign flags. He concluded by saying: “You let them into the country and this is the shite they come up with”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/11/01/watch-man-arrested-after-complaining-about-palestinian-flags-flying-in-london-criticising-mass-migration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson