Author Topic: Islamophobia? What about MAGAphobia?  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Islamophobia? What about MAGAphobia?
« on: November 04, 2023, 02:59:17 pm »
November 4, 2023
Islamophobia? What about MAGAphobia?
By Eric Utter

Every time murderous Islamic thugs commit another terror attack, the Obama-Biden administration, in Pavlovian fashion, promptly cautions us to avoid “Islamophobia.”  This time was not at all different.  In a recent address to the nation about the heinous attacks of Oct. 7 on innocent Israelis, Biden stated:

In recent years, too much hate is given too much oxygen, fueling racism, the rise of anti-Semitism and Islamophobia right here in America.

I don’t know about you, but I’m seeing a great deal of anti-Semitism lately and very little Islamophobia.

Not to be outdone, Karine Jean-Pierre stated that “Muslims and those perceived to be Muslim have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks.”  Pretty sure it’s the other way around.  Let’s see: according to thereligionofpeace.com, there have been 1,393 Islamic attacks in 48 countries, in which 8,528 people were killed and 8,445 injured...in 2023 alone.  A handful of these deaths were “honor killings” or simple sharia executions, but the vast majority were caused by terror attacks.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/islamophobia_what_about_magaphobia.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Islamophobia? What about MAGAphobia?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 04:00:30 pm »
I'm not Islamophobic ... I just don't care to take $h!t from anyone trying to tell me my business ... especially murderers who use the Lord's name in vain to justify their crimes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.