Author Topic: Tlaib accuses Biden of supporting 'genocide' of Palestinians, warns: 'We will remember in 2024'  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib accuses Biden of supporting 'genocide' of Palestinians, warns: 'We will remember in 2024'
The congresswoman faced backlash for including 'From the river to the sea' chants in her video
 By Gabriel Hays Fox News
Published November 3, 2023 6:49pm EDT

Social media users recoiled after "Squad" member and pro-Palestinian Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., released a video demanding President Biden support a cease-fire to stop "the genocide of the Palestinian people" or face electoral consequences in 2024.

Tlaib’s post on X, formerly known as Twitter, condemned Biden’s declaration that the U.S. stands with Israel and opposes a cease-fire, telling him, "the majority of the American people are not with you on this one. #CeasefireNow."

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status/1720520713226908144

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tlaib-accuses-biden-supporting-genocide-palestinians-warns-remember-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rashida Tlaib accuses Biden of 'cheering on' Netanyahu's 'ethnic cleansing' in latest remarks
by Jack Birle, Breaking News Reporter
 November 03, 2023 12:56 PM

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) accused President Joe Biden of "cheering on" Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel's war against Hamas terrorists, which she claims is an "ethnic cleansing."

Tlaib made the comments going after the leader of her party shortly after the House of Representatives voted in favor of a $14.3 billion aid package for the Jewish state in its fight against Hamas. In a lengthy statement issued on Thursday, the Michigan Democrat made various claims, including that Israel is committing "war crimes."

“The American people do not support funding for war crimes — like the use of white phosphorus bombs — and are calling for a ceasefire. As the Israeli government carries out ethnic cleansing in Gaza, President Biden is cheering on Netanyahu, whose own citizens are protesting his refusal to support a ceasefire. We must be laser focused on saving lives, no matter their faith or ethnicity," Tlaib said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/rashida-tlaib-accuses-biden-cheering-netanyahu-ethnic-cleansing
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
But she supports the destruction of Israel and it's people (GENOCIDE).  I guess that's okay though. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

But she supports the destruction of Israel and it's people (GENOCIDE).  I guess that's okay though. :whistle:

Exactly; that's the warped mentality of liberal bat crap crazies.

If Joe's the nominee, who are they going to vote for??  RFK Jr?? :silly:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 07:33:55 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This woman gives that omar gal a run for the money, eh...?

Online mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: The House has approved a resolution condemning rape and sexual violence committed by Hamas in their war with Israel.

The vote was 418-0-1.

Who was the only person to not condemn Hamas r*pe?

Rashida Tlaib. She voted "Present"

5:31 PM · Feb 14, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I’m all for Dems splitting the vote.

1 more possible aspect that could make Trump win.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online mountaineer

Batya Ungar-Sargon
@bungarsargon
Note Rep. Tlaib isn't content to 'All Lives Matter' the mass rape of Jewish women by Hamas. She has actually appropriated the atrocities perpetrated against Jews in an attempt to reverse the truth to fit the woke narrative in which Jews are perpetrators and Palestinians victims.
6:21 PM · Feb 14, 2024

https://twitter.com/RepRashida/status/1757888880789901661
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

We remember October 7, 2023; April 15, 2013; September 11, 2001; etc.

The Isrealis are not committing genoicde.  They are conducting ethnic cleansing, much deserved by the Gazans and Hamas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.