Author Topic: Illegal Alien, Wanted for Terrorism, Arrested Near One World Trade Center Had Been Freed into U.S. b  (Read 257 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien, Wanted for Terrorism, Arrested Near One World Trade Center Had Been Freed into U.S. by Biden’s DHS

JOHN BINDER3 Nov 2023460

An illegal alien wanted for terrorism in Senegal was arrested in late October just blocks from New York City’s One World Trade Center after having been released into the United States by President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Just this week, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas repeatedly told the Senate Homeland Security Committee that illegal aliens who are “national security threats” are promptly arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents and deported.

Despite Mayorkas’ assertion, an illegal alien — from either the Islamic Republic of Mauritania or Senegal — arrived at the United States–Mexico border on Oct. 3 near Lukeville, Arizona. The illegal alien was given a Notice to Appear (NTA) before a federal immigration judge and released into the United States interior.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/03/illegal-alien-wanted-terrorism-arrested-near-one-world-trade-center-had-been-freed-u-s-bidens-dhs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson