Author Topic: Homemade explosive found in backpack along border wall in South Texas  (Read 267 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Homemade explosive found in backpack along border wall in South Texas
Sandra Sanchez
Fri, November 3, 2023 at 6:56 PM EDT·2 min read

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — Backpacks loaded with ammo and a homemade explosive device were discovered by U.S. Border Patrol agents along the South Texas border wall in Starr County, said officials who are conducting sweeps of the river north and south coordinating with Mexican authorities.

‘Booty Patrol’ driver caught by Florida deputies

U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Friday said Border Patrol agents “discovered an abandoned bag containing a potential homemade explosive” on Sept. 5, near the border in Fronton, Texas.

Border Patrol agents found a homemade explosive on Sept. 5 near Fronton, Texas, and McAllen police hauled it away and safely detonated it, CBP said Friday. (CBP Photos)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/homemade-explosive-found-backpack-along-225656075.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson