Author Topic: HORROR: Biological Male Player Smacks Female in the Face with Ferocious Shot During High School Girl  (Read 375 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HORROR: Biological Male Player Smacks Female in the Face with Ferocious Shot During High School Girls Field Hockey Match, Reportedly Knocking Her Teeth Out and Sending Her to the Hospital (VIDEO)
By Cullen Linebarger Nov. 4, 2023 7:00 am70 Comments

Swampscott, Massachusetts – A biological male hit an opposing girl in the face with a ferocious shot during a Thursday high school playoff field hockey match between Swampscott and Dighton-Rehoboth (D-R), leaving her with serious injuries.

The boy, who plays for Swampscott, hit the D-R player during the third quarter, with Swampscott leading 1-0 at the time. It was so vicious that the girl’s teeth were reportedly knocked out, and she had to go to the hospital.

Conservative women’s rights activist and former NCAA champion swimmer Riley Gaines obtained a video showing an angle of the awful scene. The incident occurs on the right-hand side of the video at roughly the two-second mark.

The play immediately stops following the male’s shot. You hear the injured girl screaming in pain. Another player seems to be calling the male out for bad sportsmanship.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/horror-biological-male-player-smacks-female-face-ferocious/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Moved to Sports category.