Author Topic: Over TWENTY Democrats including AOC and Rashida Tlaib vote against resolution condeming surge in ant  (Read 434 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By MORGAN PHILLIPS
3 November 2023
  • Still the resolution passed overwhelmingly, with 213 Republican votes and 183 Democrats
  • One Republican - Rep. Thomas Massie, K.Y., - voted against it, citing free speech concerns
  • 'Free speech means protecting speech you don't like, not just speech you do like. Also, who defines antisemitism?' he wrote on X
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12707147/Over-TWENTY-Democrats-including-AOC-Rashida-Tlaib-vote-against-resolution-condeming-surge-antisemitism-college-campuses-wake-Hamas-terrorist-attack.html

And everybody says Democrats are fascist antisemites. Where did they get that idea!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

We hope so.
Oilfield Rando
@Oilfield_Rando
Think about this for a minute.
The patchwork Democrat coalition stuck together through things like child sex change advocacy, suicidal energy policy, and even the Afghanistan disaster.
But Israel-Palestine is what tore them apart. Incredible.
9:40 PM · Nov 3, 2023

The Washington Post
@washingtonpost
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) accused President Biden of supporting the genocide of Palestinians amid Israel’s war with Hamas in Gaza, saying that Americans will remember his actions when he’s up for reelection in 2024.
9:28 PM · Nov 3, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Imam of Peace
@Imamofpeace
Rashida is a liar. Why? Because the chant “From the river to the sea” is a translation of the original Arabic chant “from the water to the water, Palestine will remain Arab.” This is a genocidal call to ethnically cleanse the land from all non-Arabs i.e. the Jews.
The original Arabic chant: من المية للمية فلسطين عربية
8:11 PM · Nov 3, 2023

Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib
From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate. My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity.
6:53 PM · Nov 3, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org