Author Topic: San Francisco is slammed as 'ruined city' and 'hell' in Chinese media ahead of APEC summit - as city  (Read 470 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JOE HUTCHISON
3 November 2023
  • Chinese media outlets have been branding the city of San Francisco a 'total failure' ahead of a visit from Chinese President Xi Jinping
  • The California city has struggled in recent years with large scale homeless problems, and open drug use
  • In an recent attempt to combat the ongoing issues, residents have also to start playin the Star Wars title theme to keep homeless people from loitering
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12708035/San-Francisco-slammed-ruined-city-hell-Chinese-media-homeless-drugs.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everyone knows Xi spokes person is correct.  Why slanteyed Joe is meeting Xi in China Town is curious.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Paris has the Olympics coming up and Paris is as bad or worse than San Fran.
Paris is a Muzzie garbage dump today. Cannot imagine what they are going to do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Paris has the Olympics coming up and Paris is as bad or worse than San Fran.
Paris is a Muzzie garbage dump today. Cannot imagine what they are going to do.

Shooting relays?  Beheading style competitions?  Competition to see who can burn people alive fastest?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson