Author Topic: Exclusive: Biden Plan Seeks to Have Millions of Illegal Aliens ‘Check-In’ Annually After Release int  (Read 445 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Exclusive: Biden Plan Seeks to Have Millions of Illegal Aliens ‘Check-In’ Annually After Release into U.S.

John Binder 3 Nov 2023

A plan sought by President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would see illegal aliens released into the United States and only required to “check-in” with federal officials annually, Breitbart News has exclusively learned.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official Claire Trickler-McNulty gave a presentation to the House Homeland Security Committee in September regarding details of the administration’s proposed “Release and Reporting Management” (RRM) program.

RRM would replace existing DHS programs to more quickly get illegal aliens into the U.S. interior after they have arrived at the southern border — turning the nation’s borders into a European-style checkpoint.

Tickler-McNulty’s presentation to the committee, reviewed exclusively by Breitbart News, suggests that RRM would ensure that millions of illegal aliens released into the U.S. interior would only have to make annual check-ins with ICE. Most of those check-ins would not be in-person but rather done electronically.

RJ Hauman, president of the National Immigration Center for Enforcement (NICE), told Breitbart News that the latest details regarding RRM show “the entire goal” is to ensure there “is no real monitoring of illegal aliens for the duration of their removal proceedings, all while doling out taxpayer-funded social services in the meantime.”

“It must be stopped,” Hauman said.

According to former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan, Tickler-McNulty is among a number of bureaucrats looking to dismantle the agency’s enforcement powers from within.

“My sources at ICE tell me that Trickler-McNulty is behind the administration’s shift from using strong compliance and tracking technologies to social service programs, and she is also attempting to close immigration detention facilities, lest we deport anyone with final orders,” Homan wrote in an exclusive op-ed for Breitbart News.

“In an unprecedented move, ICE gave her power over all enforcement contracts, and she has used the past three years to redirect the agency mission toward NGO-delivered welfare services for those coming here illegally,” Homan wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/03/exclusive-biden-plan-seeks-have-millions-illegal-aliens-check-annually-after-release-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

:silly:

Exclusive: Biden Plan Seeks to Have Millions of Illegal Aliens ‘Check-In’ Annually After Release into U.S.

John Binder 3 Nov 2023

A plan sought by President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would see illegal aliens released into the United States and only required to “check-in” with federal officials annually, Breitbart News has exclusively learned.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official Claire Trickler-McNulty gave a presentation to the House Homeland Security Committee in September regarding details of the administration’s proposed “Release and Reporting Management” (RRM) program.

RRM would replace existing DHS programs to more quickly get illegal aliens into the U.S. interior after they have arrived at the southern border — turning the nation’s borders into a European-style checkpoint.

Tickler-McNulty’s presentation to the committee, reviewed exclusively by Breitbart News, suggests that RRM would ensure that millions of illegal aliens released into the U.S. interior would only have to make annual check-ins with ICE. Most of those check-ins would not be in-person but rather done electronically.

RJ Hauman, president of the National Immigration Center for Enforcement (NICE), told Breitbart News that the latest details regarding RRM show “the entire goal” is to ensure there “is no real monitoring of illegal aliens for the duration of their removal proceedings, all while doling out taxpayer-funded social services in the meantime.”

“It must be stopped,” Hauman said.

According to former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan, Tickler-McNulty is among a number of bureaucrats looking to dismantle the agency’s enforcement powers from within.

“My sources at ICE tell me that Trickler-McNulty is behind the administration’s shift from using strong compliance and tracking technologies to social service programs, and she is also attempting to close immigration detention facilities, lest we deport anyone with final orders,” Homan wrote in an exclusive op-ed for Breitbart News.

“In an unprecedented move, ICE gave her power over all enforcement contracts, and she has used the past three years to redirect the agency mission toward NGO-delivered welfare services for those coming here illegally,” Homan wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/03/exclusive-biden-plan-seeks-have-millions-illegal-aliens-check-annually-after-release-u-s/

That was exactly my first reaction as well as I read the headline:   :rolling: :rolling: :silly:

After my initial reaction:   888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

JOHN BINDER3 Nov 2023245

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What a dumb*ss nothing burger idea!!!!! :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson