Author Topic: "Tailor-Made For Terrorism": Republicans Raise Alarm After Illegal Immigrants Caught With Explosive  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"Tailor-Made For Terrorism": Republicans Raise Alarm After Illegal Immigrants Caught With Explosive Devices

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, NOV 02, 2023 - 01:40 PM
Authored by Tom Ozimek via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

Republican senators have sounded the alarm on the Biden administration's border policies after Border Patrol agents caught illegal border crossers who were carrying explosive devices that Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) said were "tailor-made for terrorism."

Mr. Barrasso, who is the Senate Republican Conference Chairman, made the startling revelation at a press conference on Oct. 31, alongside Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas), Ted Cruz (R-Texas), and Pete Ricketts (R-Neb.), following their recent visit to the U.S.–Mexico border.

The senators said that over 8 million illegal border crossings have taken place under President Joe Biden's watch, while asserting that explosive devices found on some border crossers in recent days represent an elevated risk of terror acts against the homeland.

"We have just returned from our southern border, and it is painfully clear that with Joe Biden's open border policy, our country is really at an increased threat for a terrorist attack," Mr. Barrasso said at Tuesday's press conference.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tailor-made-terrorism-republicans-raise-alarm-after-illegal-immigrants-caught-explosive
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson