Author Topic: Our October 7: The terror attacks coming to the US  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Our October 7: The terror attacks coming to the US
« on: November 03, 2023, 03:30:38 pm »
November 3, 2023
Our October 7: The terror attacks coming to the US
By D. Parker

Now they tell us.

Officials from the Biden regime are issuing heightened warnings after years of lying that the border was closed and after they admitted that millions have illegally invaded the country.

Amid an unprecedented surge in illegal entries into the United States and mounting calls for a global jihad as the Israel-Hamas conflict escalates, U.S. officials are vocalizing increasingly urgent warnings that the U.S. is vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

warnings that the U.S. is vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

FBI director Christopher Wray took a break from investigating President Trump and his supporters, parents attending school board meetings, and Catholics to warn the Senate Homeland Security Committee of the increasing likelihood of an attack from real terrorists:

“This is not a time for panic, but it is a time for vigilance,” Wray declared in response to questioning from Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott. “What has now increased is the greater possibility of one of these foreign terrorist organizations directing an attack in the United States.”

While he did assert that the bureau had not yet seen any evidence of a group directing an attack, Wray noted that the FBI had seen “one terrorist organization after another calling for attacks.”

“It is a time to be concerned. We are in a dangerous period,” Wray told Scott, who then asked whether the FBI was able to track all threats and prevent attacks on the U.S.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/our_october_7_the_terror_attacks_coming_to_the_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Our October 7: The terror attacks coming to the US
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 07:13:19 pm »
While he did assert that the bureau had not yet seen any evidence of a group directing an attack, Wray noted that the FBI had seen “one terrorist organization after another calling for attacks.”

“It is a time to be concerned. We are in a dangerous period,” Wray told Scott, who then asked whether the FBI was able to track all threats and prevent attacks on the U.S.

Well, I guess snooping the parking lots at school board meetings has paid off!

("Terror attacks", by the FBI definition, include fathers expressing their contempt for school boards who shipped a serial rapist around the district, enabling that crime spree with 'policy' about some guy who called himself a girl to gain access to spaces where young women were vulnerable.)

The question is one of how many resources are being devoted to finding and tracking terror threats from foreign and domestic actors and religious groups known for separating heads from bodies and blowing things up, instead of just praying in Latin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Our October 7: The terror attacks coming to the US
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 10:12:01 pm »
Not long ago, I read "Day of Wrath" by William Fortstchen (author of the "One Second After" series).

It's "novella-length". I didn't know anything about the story, but it was astoundingly apropos since I was reading it just after the October 7th attacks in Israel.

I'd recommend it to others in the forum.
It can be "found", if you know where to look and don't mind going there...