Author Topic: Morris: Hunter Biden Insults Addicts to Deflect from Corruption  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morris: Hunter Biden Insults Addicts to Deflect from Corruption
« on: November 03, 2023, 01:18:19 pm »
Morris: Hunter Biden Insults Addicts to Deflect from Corruption

Emma-Jo Morris 2 Nov 2023 Los Angeles, CA

Hunter Biden published a column Thursday in which he dismissed scrutiny of his flagrant corruption as merely being about the fact that he is an addict — a public relations spin that insults millions of Americans struggling with the illness and millions more with a loved one who is.

The first son penned a column in USA Today claiming that attacks on him in the press and “disinformation” about his father are not about the mountain of evidence pointing to them selling the American people to the highest bidder — no — attacks are about his addiction!

The President’s son wrote, framing the scrutiny of his business practices, based on materials from his hard drive, which he left at a repair shop while addicted to crack…as scrutiny of the fact that he was addicted to crack:

My struggles and my mistakes have been fodder for a vile and sustained disinformation campaign against [President Joe Biden], and an all-out annihilation of my reputation through high-pitched but fruitless congressional investigations and, more recently, criminal charges for possessing an unloaded gun for 11 days five years ago – charges that appear to be the first-ever of their kind brought in the history of Delaware.

He continued, reducing the coverage of his corruption to “stigma around addiction.”:

What troubles me is the demonization of addiction, of human frailty, using me as its avatar and the devastating consequences it has for the millions struggling with addiction, desperate for a way out and being bombarded by the denigrating and near-constant coverage of me and my addiction on Fox News (more airtime than GOP presidential candidate Ron DeSantis) and in The New York Post (an average of two stories a dayover the past year).

He even goes on to suggest that not only is he under legal and political scrutiny because he is an addict (“is” used here because being an addict is seen as a constant state of being — a label that doesn’t go away when one is in recovery — not to suggest that Hunter is currently using), but that this scrutiny by “partisan and craven factions” will dissuade users across the country from getting clean.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/02/morris-hunter-biden-insults-addicts-to-deflect-from-corruption/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Morris: Hunter Biden Insults Addicts to Deflect from Corruption
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 09:41:53 pm »
Face it. He is addicted--to corruption.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis