Author Topic: Report: Chicago Looking to Export Illegal Border Crossers to St. Louis, Missouri  (Read 358 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Chicago Looking to Export Illegal Border Crossers to St. Louis, Missouri

WARNER TODD HUSTON31 Oct 2023790

Chicago has reportedly taken meetings with illegal alien advocates from St. Louis, Missouri, about a deal to ship thousands of border crossers from the Windy City to the Gateway City.

St. Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones (D) recently launched the city’s “Office of New Americans” with an eye toward helping illegals settle in the city on the Mississippi River, and now several advocacy groups in St. Louis are nudging Chicago officials to open up the spigot, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

The nonprofit International Institute of St. Louis is one organization asking Chicago’s city hall to consider shipping illegals south to Missouri.

“It could be the potential for a great relationship between both cities,” Karlos Ramirez, vice president of Latino outreach for the International Institute, told the Sun-Times. “If the [migrants] are going to be in a better place, St. Louis is going to be in a better place, and Chicago is going to be in a better place. I think everybody wins.”

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/10/31/report-chicago-looking-to-export-illegal-border-crossers-to-st-louis-missouri/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I thought democrats were going to sue states who did such a thing. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson