Author Topic: Venezuelan gangsters blending in with MIGRANTS, causing CHAOS in America under Maduro’s orders  (Read 275 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Venezuelan gangsters blending in with MIGRANTS, causing CHAOS in America under Maduro’s orders
11/02/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 750 Views

Venezuela's most hardened criminals, some of them working for the country's communist President Nicolas Maduro, are blending in with illegal aliens and entering the U.S. – where they cause trouble in different cities.
Maryann Martinez, chief of the Daily Mail's Texas bureau, expounded on this revelation in an Oct. 29 piece. She wrote that based on numbers from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, at least 334,914 Venezuelan nationals have unlawfully entered the country during fiscal year 2023. In September alone, 72,352 Venezuelans were arrested for illegal entry – replacing Mexicans, who have held the No. 1 spot ever since, for the first time.

However, according to Miami-based immigration attorney Rolando Vazquez, many of these Venezuelans have a more sinister background. "A lot of these people are criminals from the Maduro regime; some are ex-security forces," he said. "They are [either] professional criminals or part of criminal organizations."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-02-venezuelan-gangsters-joining-migrants-causing-chaos-america.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson