Author Topic: Sen. Cruz Rips Biden For Buying Oil From Murderous ‘Psychopathic Maniacs’  (Read 247 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY HAROLD HUTCHISON ON NOV 2, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Sen. Cruz Rips Biden For Buying Oil From Murderous ‘Psychopathic Maniacs’

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas blasted President Joe Biden for opposing American oil and gas production while buying oil from “psychopathic maniacs.”

Biden canceled oil leases in Alaska granted late in the Trump administration in September, according to CBS, while proposing new regulations to limit energy production in the United States. [emphasis, links added]

The Biden administration also revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline in January 2021 and canceled an offshore lease sale in May 2022 after issuing new regulations for onshore drilling for oil and natural gas.

“I do not understand Democrats like Joe Biden,” Cruz told Fox Business host Larry Kudlow, a former Trump administration official.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/sen-cruz-rips-biden-for-buying-oil-from-murderous-psychopathic-maniacs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson