Author Topic: Five Nordic Nations Agree to Collaborate on Shared Deportation Flights  (Read 565 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
OLIVER JJ LANE
2 Nov 2023

A group of northern European nations has agreed to work together to make expelling migrants with no legal right to stay, saying they will share deportation flights and expertise.

Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden announced a new agreement on Tuesday that they were to combine their efforts on removing migrants, saying they would launch joint deportation flights and other initiatives. The agreement came out of a two-day Nordic nations summit in Copenhagen where the group said they had come to a “strong commitment” to strengthen their cooperation on migrant returns.

(more)
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/11/02/five-nordic-nations-agree-to-collaborate-on-shared-deportation-flights/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Five Nordic Nations Agree to Collaborate on Shared Deportation Flights
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 02:27:05 am »
Europe wakes up...

Ou est Charles Martel?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 01:06:40 am »
Fine, they wake up, but France and I believe Germany are lost to the mussies unless they do the same, only on a much larger scale.

And the USA needs to deport EVERY ILLEGAL INVADING ALIEN as well. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 01:12:29 am »
Fine, they wake up, but France and I believe Germany are lost to the mussies unless they do the same, only on a much larger scale.

And the USA needs to deport EVERY ILLEGAL INVADING ALIEN as well.

Amen!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.