Author Topic: Ahed Tamimi threatens Jews: ‘We will drink your blood and eat your skull’  (Read 328 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ahed Tamimi threatens Jews: ‘We will drink your blood and eat your skull’
After issuing the threat, Tamimi's Instagram account, which had almost 100,000 followers, disappeared.
Ahed Tamimi, Sept. 28, 2018. Credit: Diario de Madrid via Wikimedia Commons.Ahed Tamimi, Sept. 28, 2018. Credit: Diario de Madrid via Wikimedia Commons.

(November 1, 2023 / JNS)
Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi said this week that Palestinians will “slaughter” the Jews of Judea and Samaria, from Hebron to Jenin.

“Our message to the flocks of settlers, we are waiting for you in all the cities of the West Bank. From Hebron to Jenin, we will slaughter you, and you will say that what Hitler did to you is a joke,” said Tamimi in an instagram post on Sunday.

“We will drink your blood and eat your skull. Come on, we’re waiting for you,” she continued.

Tamimi’s account, which had almost 100,000 followers, subsequently disappeared from Instagram. It was not clear whether the account was deactivated or suspended.

https://www.jns.org/ahed-tamimi-threatens-jews-we-will-drink-your-blood-and-eat-your-skull/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson