Author Topic: Hamas Official: More Attacks Until Israel Annihilated  (Read 752 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hamas Official: More Attacks Until Israel Annihilated
« on: November 02, 2023, 04:44:30 pm »
Hamas Official: More Attacks Until Israel Annihilated
By Charlie McCarthy    |   Wednesday, 01 November 2023 11:23 AM EDT

A senior Hamas official accused Israel of occupying Palestinian land and vowed that his terrorist group will continue its attacks until the Jewish homeland is annihilated.

Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas' decision-making political bureau, said Hamas will commit more attacks on Israel.

"Israel is a country that has no place on our land," Hamad said during an interview on Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International (LBCI). "We must remove that country because it constitutes a security, military, and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nation, and must be finished. We are not ashamed to say this, with full force."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hamas-attack-israel/2023/11/01/id/1140560/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 04:45:16 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Hamas Official: More Attacks Until Israel Annihilated
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 09:28:11 pm »
"Israel is a country that has no place on our land," Hamad said during an interview on Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International (LBCI). "We must remove that country because it constitutes a security, military, and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nation, and must be finished. We are not ashamed to say this, with full force."

Even though I'm not on his side, this guy is telling it like it is, and will be.

The only way Israel will ever be rid of the muslim threat is by exercising "The Samson Option". You all know what that is.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 09:42:21 pm »

Even though I'm not on his side, this guy is telling it like it is, and will be.

The only way Israel will ever be rid of the muslim threat is by exercising "The Samson Option". You all know what that is.

Sorry if you don't like this post.
@Fishrrman

I don't dislike it at all, because the threat to human liberty extends far beyond Israel.

I'm a Jewish guy, and a friend of Jesus too, who understands where we are historically, and I think you also understand the gravity of the moment.

The radical Islamists are not just after Israel. You have to know that if Israel were to falter, we in America are next in line.   

More to the point: the border is wide open and the same forces that Israel is now fighting are already here.

This is a battle for the survival of Western Civilization. Europe and much of the extended Western World have preemptively surrendered.

What are we prepared to do?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 09:43:14 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2023, 10:09:10 pm »
It's a race to see who is going to annihilate who first.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 10:20:52 pm »
It's a race to see who is going to annihilate who first.
\

My money is on Israel.  They don't f*ck around... unlike the US.  We always find a way to lose.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2023, 11:35:50 pm »
Will sumbodie splain to pour ol dum me WHY it iz evil four non-Muslims to say that Muslims shood all be targits,but juz peachy-keen four Muslims ta want ta kill off  alladah Jews n Gentiles?

Inquiring mines,and all dat.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 11:42:02 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2023, 01:03:58 am »
Simply stated, this is becoming a war of extermination.  I say the Israelis should exterminate every remaining Gazan, and turn Gaza into a NO GO ZONE!  Permanently!

BTW, the mussies have established NO GO ZONES right here in the USA.  They have over 350 NO GO ZONES in the Paris, France area.

There is only one goal for mussies, total world domination.  Time for the rest of the world to awaken and truly reduce the global population, starting with a rather large slice of the genocidal mussie population.  I vote starting in Gaza.

And any aid from the USA when these animals are holding hostages is extremely criminal on the part of Wrecking Ball Joe and Blinken, his clown!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 09:18:38 pm »
Simply stated, this is becoming a war of extermination.  I say the Israelis should exterminate every remaining Gazan, and turn Gaza into a NO GO ZONE!  Permanently!

BTW, the mussies have established NO GO ZONES right here in the USA.  They have over 350 NO GO ZONES in the Paris, France area.

There is only one goal for mussies, total world domination.  Time for the rest of the world to awaken and truly reduce the global population, starting with a rather large slice of the genocidal mussie population. I vote starting in Gaza.

And any aid from the USA when these animals are holding hostages is extremely criminal on the part of Wrecking Ball Joe and Blinken, his clown!

@jafo2010

I vote for  starting in America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2023, 05:49:21 pm »
@Fishrrman

The radical Islamists are not just after Israel. You have to know that if Israel were to falter, we in America are next in line.   

Next?  How about 9/11?  The muzzies have already shown they are ready to exterminate "people of the book" here.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2023, 06:32:48 pm »
I keep seeing Western talking heads asking Israeli officials about their committment to the Rules Of War ... I don't see those same talking heads asking "Is Hamas following the Rules of War?"

Firebomb Gaza to ash ... no corpses, no skeletons, no visible human remains for Western media to use for Pro-Hamas propaganda.

Israel is not going to win the public relations and propaganda wars in the media.  There are too many pro-Palestinian bleeding-heart nitwits in the media for Israel to get a fair shake.

Does anyone ask why Israel "occupies" Gaza and the West Bank?  They forget that an Arab military coalition launched attacks to destroy Israel from those territories.  Israel had to "occupy" Gaza and West Bank to assure it's national security and survival in the wake of the 1967 war.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.