Author Topic: SOURCE: 187K Migrants Apprehended at Border in First Month of New Year — 30K More Gotaways  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SOURCE: 187K Migrants Apprehended at Border in First Month of New Year — 30K More Gotaways
A large group of nearly 170 mostly Venezuelan migrants crossed from Mexico into Eagle Pass. 
BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK2 Nov 20234

Border Patrol agents assigned to the southwest border with Mexico apprehended more than 187,000 migrants during October — the first month of the new fiscal year. A source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection stated another 30,000 migrants were reported as “known gotaways.”

Agents assigned to the nine southwest Border Patrol sectors apprehended more than 187,000 migrants during October, according to documents reviewed by Breitbart Texas. This is the fourth consecutive month that agents apprehended more than 130,000 migrants.

In addition to the more than 187,000 apprehensions, agents reported more than 30,000 migrants as known gotaways. This is a conservative estimate of migrants observed crossing the border but not apprehended by agents.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/11/02/source-187k-migrants-apprehended-at-border-in-first-month-of-new-year-30k-more-gotaways/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson