Author Topic: University of Washington pro-Hamas activists declare they 'don’t want Israel' or 'Zionists' 'to exis  (Read 362 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
University of Washington pro-Hamas activists declare they 'don’t want Israel' or 'Zionists' 'to exist'
"Last protest on this campus, we saw the chief of UW police shaking hands, making jokes, with known Zionist aggressors, like Ari Hoffman," which triggered a round of boos from the crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

University of Washington pro-Hamas activists declare they 'don’t want Israel' or 'Zionists' 'to exist'
The Post Millennial
Oct 31, 2023

On Wednesday, pro-Hamas supporters rallied again at the University of Washington and the genocidal leader of the group proudly proclaimed, “We don’t want Israel to exist. We don’t want these Zionist counter-protesters to exist.”

The unidentified organizer also targeted The Post Millennial’s West Coast editor Ari Hoffman, saying, "Last protest on this campus, we saw the chief of UW police shaking hands, making jokes, with known Zionist aggressors, like Ari Hoffman," which triggered a round of boos from the crowd.

Hoffman is an Orthodox Jew.

The pro-Hamas event was advertised by the university-endorsed, antisemitic group, Students United for Palestinian Equality and Return (SUPER-UW).

https://thepostmillennial.com/university-of-washington-pro-hamas-activists-declare-they-dont-want-israel-or-zionists-to-exist
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson