Author Topic: Top legal firms criticize law schools they hire from, accusing them of failing to address antisemit  (Read 355 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Top legal firms criticize law schools they hire from, accusing them of failing to address antisemitism on campuses
Story by jzitser@businessinsider.com (Joshua Zitser)  •
3h

24 US law firms wrote to college deans, demanding that they tackle antisemitism on their campuses.

Such activities "would not be tolerated at any of our firms," they wrote.

The White House warned this week of an "alarming" rise in antisemitism on US college campuses.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/top-legal-firms-criticize-law-schools-they-hire-from-accusing-them-of-failing-to-address-antisemitism-on-campuses/ar-AA1jh9fb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3488087b21fc49bf8abead6cda0c377a&ei=16
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If I were Jewish, I would have no interest in retaining anyone who went to one of those schools. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson