Author Topic: Dan Goldman Claims GOP ‘Trying To Sabotage’ Biden Admin Efforts To Secure Border  (Read 238 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dan Goldman Claims GOP ‘Trying To Sabotage’ Biden Admin Efforts To Secure Border
Harold HutchisonOctober 26, 20230

Democratic Rep. Dan Goldman of New York claimed Wednesday that Republicans were trying to “sabotage” the Biden administration’s efforts to secure the border.

Goldman made the accusation during a House Committee on Homeland Security hearing titled “An Examination of the Iranian Regime’s Threats to Homeland Security.” Goldman cited litigation against Biden administration border policies in his statement.

“[Republican Rep. Carlos] Gimenez was talking about how the issues we have on our border are purely policy issues, they are not funding issues, and that the Biden Administration has done nothing to address policy,” Goldman said. “That is false. The problem that Biden Administration has is that every policy change they make is subject to a lawsuit by Republicans.”

WATCH:

“So the Republicans are trying to sabotage the Biden Administration’s efforts to fix the issues at the border and then bash the administration while they are doing that,” Goldman continued. “That is not helpful.”

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/10/dan-goldman-claims-gop-trying-to-sabotage-biden-admin-efforts-to-secure-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How does bullshit get into the bodies of democrats without killing them? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson