Author Topic: Biden Tries to Appease Swing-state Muslims by Calling for ‘Pause’ in Gaza as Hamas Retreats  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Tries to Appease Swing-state Muslims by Calling for ‘Pause’ in Gaza as Hamas Retreats

Paul Bois 1 Nov 2023

President Joe Biden called for a humanitarian “pause” in the Israel-Hamas war as the IDF mounts a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip.

The president made his comments on Wednesday evening when a protester interrupted his campaign speech by calling for a ceasefire.

“I think we need a pause,” Biden said.

The president had been speaking to a crowd of supporters in Minneapolis about what motivated him to run for president when a woman interrupted him by shouting for a ceasefire.

Others in the crowd shouted the woman down, which prompted Biden to say that he understood her emotions. He emphasized that his call for a pause in the war meant allowing “time to get the prisoners out.” Over 1,000 demonstrators were protesting nearby with signs that read, “Stop Bombing Children,” “Free Palestine,” and “Ceasefire now.”

“This is incredibly complicated for the Israelis,” Biden said. “It’s incredibly complicated for the Muslim world as well. … I supported a two-state solution, I have from the very beginning.”

“The fact of the matter is that Hamas is a terrorist organization. A flat-out terrorist organization,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/01/biden-tries-appease-swing-state-muslims-calling-pause-gaza/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think so scooter.  Not till the job is done and the rockets stop.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
17m
White House clarifies: Biden was not announcing a new policy when he told a protester in Minnesota that he thought a “pause” was needed. (NBC)
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden is heckled by rabbi at Minneapolis fundraiser who demands 'ceasefire now!'- then takes credit for tempering Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu and calls for a 'pause'

Biden flew to Minnesota to visit a farm and talk about his rural agenda, but he was heckled about Gaza at a Minneapolis fundraiser
    Rabbi Jessica Rosenberg, a bearded Reconstructionist rabbi and activist, interrupted Biden to ask why he had not called for a ceasefire
    Biden told her he backed a 'pause' to let the 'prisoners' out - adding: 'I'm the guy that convinced Bibi to call for a ceasefire to let the prisoners out'

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.Com In Minneapolis

Published: 19:53 EDT, 1 November 2023 | Updated: 07:48 EDT, 2 November 2023

Joe Biden was last night confronted by a bearded female rabbi who demanded a ceasefire in Gaza - leaving the president claiming he had asked for a 'pause.'

Rabbi Jessica Rosenberg stood up during his speech in Minnesota and told the president: 'As a rabbi, I need you to call for a ceasefire right now.'

Biden told her: 'I think we need a pause. A pause means give time to get the prisoners out.'

He added: 'I'm the guy that convinced Bibi (Netanyahu) to call for a ceasefire to let the prisoners out. I'm the guy that talked to (Egyptian President) Sisi to convince him to open the door.'

The White House later clarified that Biden was referring to the hostages - not prisoners - held by Hamas after its Oct. 7 attack on Israel in which 1,400 people were killed and more than 200 taken hostage.

He was heckled by Rosenberg while speaking to a crowd of 200 donors at a private Minneapolis fundraiser. The rabbi's striking appearance gave rise to questions as to whether she is trans, but Rosenberg herself deliberately avoids the issue.

Rabbi Jessica Rosenberg's striking appearance gave rise to questions as to whether she is trans, but Rosenberg herself deliberately avoids the issue

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12700127/Biden-heckled-rabbi-Minneapolis-fundraiser-demands-ceasefire-takes-credit-tempering-Benjamin-Netanyahu-calls-pause.html
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's a man baby.   Call a spade a spade.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's a man baby.   Call a spade a spade.
Jessica Rabbi?  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Off topic, I wonder if Bibi has started using the information the Mossad surely has on Joe and his family yet.

Online Wingnut

Off topic, I wonder if Bibi has started using the information the Mossad surely has on Joe and his family yet.

Let's see how long Joe  sides with the pali's cease fire demands.  Bibi could tell us where the dead bodies are buried

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Woke ‘Transgender Rabbi’ Gets Biden to Call for Pro-Hamas Pause in Gaza War

A Minnesota man who says he is a woman and also a rabbi prompted President Joe Biden to call for a “pause” in the Israel campaign against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/02/trans-rabbi-gets-biden-call-pause-gaza-war/
Support the USO

Offline The_Reader_David

I object to calling a proposed cease-fire for humanitarian reasons a "pause" almost as much as I object to the content of the call itself. (Which is quite a lot.)

"Why?" you might ask do you dislike the word?  Because "pause" is the best English translation of "hudna", the Arabic term used interchangeably for cease-fires and peace treaties with non-Muslims, which Islamic law permits Muslims to violate at will when it is to their advantage.

I am wondering who in the State Department is a mole for some hostile Muslim government who, among other things ,is getting Biden to use that choice of wording.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I am less of a humanitarian since the 1st World Trade Center Bombing, 9/11, and the Boston Marathon Bombing.

There could be a ceasefire if Hamas surrendered.

There could be a ceasefire if Hamas released the hostages.

There could be more food, water, and medicine if Hamas hadn't spent the "humanitarian aid" money to build tunnels and buy rockets.

There could be fewer civilian casualties if Hamas didn't intentionally build its military hideouts under hospitals, mosques, churches, appartment buildings, and UN aid distribution facilities.

Hamas has sentenced the Gazan civilian population to death so it can destroy Israel.

The Gazan civilian population has provided refuge for Hamas terrorists.

Surely, with all the AK-47's in Gaza, a few vigilantes could have used a few to kill members of Hamas so the Israeli's wouldn't have to.

Let Gaza burn like Dresden and the babies Hamas butchered.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 08:47:46 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

////00000////

I am less of a humanitarian since the 1st World Trade Center Bombing, 9/11, and the Boston Marathon Bombing.

There could be a ceasefire if Hamas surrendered.

There could be a ceasefire if Hamas released the hostages.

There could be more food, water, and medicine if Hamas hadn't spent the "humanitarian aid" money to build tunnels and buy rockets.

There could be fewer civilian casualties if Hamas didn't intentionally build its military hideouts under hospitals, mosques, churches, appartment buildings, and UN aid distribution facilities.

Hamas has sentenced the Gazan civilian population to death so it can destroy Israel.

The Gazan civilian population has provided refuge for Hamas terrorists.

Surely, with all the AK-47's in Gaza, a few vigilantes could have used a few to kill members of Hamas so the Israeli's wouldn't have to.

Let Gaza burn like Dresden and the babies Hamas butchered.

I'm with you.  100%

The only way to end the slaughter is to slaughter the ones who wish to kill you.  Then there will be peace.