Author Topic: Sheriff’s Group Says, ‘Too Little Too Late’ After Border Patrol Warns Hamas Terrorists May Try to Cr  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sheriff’s Group Says, ‘Too Little Too Late’ After Border Patrol Warns Hamas Terrorists May Try to Cross US-Mexico Border

Border Patrol agents are stretched thin dealing with illegal immigrants voluntarily surrendering—so being on the lookout for terrorists is a daunting task.

By Joe Gomez
10/31/2023

A warning circulated internally among officials with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) warns that terrorists associated with the Israel-Hamas war may try to cross into the United States from Mexico, sources have confirmed with The Epoch Times.

The warning comes as the number of illegal immigrant ‘gotaways’ has dramatically increased.

“I think it's too little too late to start worrying about [Hamas terrorists] trying to cross the border when you've already reported an estimated 2 million gotaways, and you don't have any idea who those people are that have come into this country,” Clint McDonald, Executive Director of the Southwestern Border Sheriffs Coalition told The Epoch Times.

“So now to start throwing out fear after you’ve opened the border is ridiculous.”

More than 18,000 people have eluded Border Patrol agents while sneaking across the U.S.-Mexico border since Oct. 1, according to a post from Border Patrol Chief Jason Owens on X.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/sheriff%92s-group-says-%91too-little-too-late%92-after-border-patrol-warns-hamas-terrorist-414403/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson