Author Topic: And now the latest Trumpland attack on DeSantis...  (Read 7716 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: And now the latest Trumpland attack on DeSantis...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 09:07:20 pm »
I used to think it would be depressing not to cast a vote for President in 2024.  Now I'm thinking that blank line is going to be feeling mighty good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 09:11:05 pm »
I used to think it would be depressing not to cast a vote for President in 2024.  Now I'm thinking that blank line is going to be feeling mighty good.

Folks at the rate this world is headed we're not going to be worrying about the '24 election. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2023, 02:13:05 am »
Ragging on DeSantis about his height or his footwear is beyond petty.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 02:39:36 am »

Yep. DJT Jr is demonstrating height of stupidity.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2023, 03:00:13 am »
Tump's stupidity is only trumped by his inane silliness.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 03:50:04 am »
Yup, it's totally Trumpian As a matter of fact I heard a rumor of a new entry in the urban dictionary, Trumpian: a baseless or petty mean spirited lie intended to stroke the ego of a insecure blowhard.

A truly confident person someone like let's say an actual truly great President, Ronald Reagan, never demeaned himself with childish taunts and insults of others. That's why even though I voted Trump twice, his words have proven to me that he is nothing more than a petty man and I will never look upon him as a great President. Of course YMMV, especially the Trumpistas! And the Trumpista faction, you know who you are, just know that all the bloviating and hate you send my way will go straight into the the dumpster of ignore. wink777

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 04:27:53 am »
Oh, FFS, Trump had nothing to do with this.

This is the video clip that set off the Twitter firestorm:

https://twitter.com/RealDylanMO/status/1719078451699695827

Leahmemes
@itsreallyleah

Here’s a thing about Ron.

If he was a normal person with even an average sense of humor, he would have laughed and sarcastically answered saying “yeah I know, I’ve seen all the jokes and memes and it’s honestly hilarious. Obviously I don’t wear lifts, but it’s a funny joke haha” and then he’d have Ron DeSantis edition country boots for sale on his website.

But no. He immediately gets whiny and says with a straight face that he’s “never seen that”, that he “wears tennis shoes when he works out” and then with a serious tone immediately shuts down the gag gift. This is why he’s unappealing & losing.

10:16 AM · Nov 1, 2023

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 04:54:53 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 04:35:19 am »
Comedians picked up on it ----

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1719769892855980120

"You know your campaign is going terribly wrong when  people only want to talk about your shoes!"

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1719775282578497728

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2023, 04:37:46 am »
Print media entertained the story -----

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2023, 06:10:30 am »
The tweet isn't from President Trump @catfish1957

Give me a break.....   This is straight from the Stone-Pecker playbook.  And you know it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2023, 06:40:44 am »
 ////00000////

A good pair of steel toe Timberland work boots is a great fashion accessory for a vertically-challenged Republican in New Hampshire.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2023, 12:31:30 pm »
I don’t blame the Trump campaign for wanting to talk about things like a candidate’s boots

Distracts people from his election losing record, his laying the groundwork for the inflation we see today, how he left the economy on shambles, the sky high deficits and debt on his watch, economy crippling tariffs that resulted in bailouts, ect ect

It’s clear his supporters want more of that and it appears they’re going to get their wish
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 12:41:09 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2023, 01:14:41 pm »
////00000////

A good pair of steel toe Timberland work boots is a great fashion accessory for a vertically-challenged Republican in New Hampshire.

I'll Take "Products that aren't locked up in large Dem run cities" for 1000 alex.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2023, 04:36:02 pm »
I would think Donny Jr would have other things to concern himself. He might actually have to go get a job if the feds shut down the big Trump dynasty. I’d be polishing up that resume.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2023, 04:45:15 pm »
I don't know which mod arbitrarily deleted one of my posts from this thread, but one would think even after pinging, I'd at least get an explantion.    **nononono*

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2023, 05:08:48 pm »
Oh, FFS, Trump had nothing to do with this.

This thread leads off with a tweet from Trump's eldest son and campaign surrogate pushing this story with "#Bootgate", so regardless of what is being said by third parties, Trump fingerprints are all over it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 06:29:52 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2023, 05:58:12 pm »
I don't know which mod arbitrarily deleted one of my posts from this thread, but one would think even after pinging, I'd at least get an explantion.    **nononono*

Just checked the Moderation Logs
...no one deleted your post...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2023, 06:04:40 pm »
I restored the post...don't know how it was deleted?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 06:44:58 pm »
I don’t blame the Trump campaign for wanting to talk about things like a candidate’s boots

Well, yeah.  It keeps us from discussing those Frankenstein surgeries on his scalp. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d10hbFQDpVw

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2023, 06:57:40 pm »
I restored the post...don't know how it was deleted?

Thanks...  didn't mean to make it a big deal.  Just seemed odd.

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2023, 07:25:22 pm »
   Just as major Corporations use blacks and queers in commercials these days, same as Trump using grammar school antics...It attracts Low Info MF's without which no one would buy what they're selling.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2023, 07:36:24 pm »
IF Americans are going to judge a candidate by his shoes or boots, then we are definitely in some very serious trouble (which we obviously are).  IF another candidate is going to use childish antics and bullying and he retains his support, then we are definitely in some very serious trouble (which we are).

I've raised this question before; if Trump continues with his smear campaign against DeSantis, who is the only true conservative running, and Trump is found guilty on one of the numerous charges against him and can't run -- then who does the GOP have left??  Haley?? Vivek??  Gee, does anyone see where this is truly heading?  Folks, they aren't going to allow Trump to run -- CO has already crossed him off their ballots.  Time for a dose of reality. 

Just my opinion; but explain how, with a previous election stolen, numerous felony charges against him, that Trump will be the nominee and win the WH?  Just. Not. Going. To. Happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2023, 07:40:26 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2023, 07:54:09 pm »
   It's obviously a proven Campaign Fact that when you don't have a record to run on~run on your opponent's heel size.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.