Author Topic: Former IRGC Commander Proposes ‘Islamic Army’ Against Israel  (Read 332 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former IRGC Commander Proposes ‘Islamic Army’ Against Israel
« on: November 01, 2023, 05:25:00 pm »

Iranian politician and regime insider Mohsen Rezaee
Former IRGC Commander Proposes ‘Islamic Army’ Against Israel
Tuesday, 10/31/2023

Muslim governments should form an Islamic army to to counteract excesses of the United States and Israel in the region, Mohsen Rezaee, ex-IRGC commander said on Tuesday.

Rezaee, who is a member of the Islamic Republic’s constitutional Expediency Council, told Al Jazeera in an interview that Israel finds itself “in a quagmire” and the current war “could become a long and global conflict.”

Although Iranian officials have been strongly supporting Hamas since the October 7 terror attack on Israel, so far they have hesitated in widening the conflict.

The senior regime insider also repeated some of the claims made by other officials, including an assertion that the United States is running Israel’s war in Gaza. He added, “The Zionist regime lacks the knowledge of popular struggles and has entered a vast quagmire, possibly taking action to expand the war in the region to conceal it.”

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202310317043
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Former IRGC Commander Proposes ‘Islamic Army’ Against Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 05:30:34 pm »

Although Iranian officials have been strongly supporting Hamas since the October 7 terror attack on Israel, so far they have hesitated in widening the conflict.

Yes, the Iranians have already expanded the war via their proxies - Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, and in Iraq/Syria.

I counter that a coalition of Sunni Muslim nations be formed to counter Iran's attempted Shi'a takeover of the Middle East.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.