Author Topic: Doocy Presses John Kirby To Say Whether Antisemitic Protesters Are ‘Domestic Terrorists’  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doocy Presses John Kirby To Say Whether Antisemitic Protesters Are ‘Domestic Terrorists’

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
October 31, 2023 3:42 PM ET

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House national security spokesperson John Kirby to say whether antisemitic protesters across the U.S. are “domestic terrorists.”

Antisemitism has surged across the U.S. as Americans in favor of Palestine engage in protests and blame Israel for the terrorist group Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on the Jewish state. Some protesters have chanted hateful slogans, including “f*ck the Jews” and “f*ck Israel,” and some have presented swastikas.

“The people in this country making violent antisemitic threats, are they domestic terrorists?” Doocy asked at Tuesday’s press briefing.

“I don’t know about classifying people as domestic terrorists for that, I mean, that’s really a question better left to law enforcement. I’m not aware that there’s been such a characterization of that,” Kirby said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/31/doocy-john-kirby-antisemitic-protesters-domestic-terrorists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34