Author Topic: Justin Trudeau throws God, Christ out of Canada  (Read 351 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Justin Trudeau throws God, Christ out of Canada
« on: November 01, 2023, 11:27:34 am »
Justin Trudeau throws God, Christ out of Canada
10/31/2023 // News Editors // 940 Views

‘Directives To Military Chaplains Urge Expunging God, Religion From Remembrance Day, Public Ceremonies’

(Article republished from CAPForCanada.com)

Directives [from Liberal government] for military chaplains that “tell them to be respectful of spiritual diversity, employ ‘Gender Based Analysis’ and replace religious symbols like crosses and Stars of David with a generic chaplain’s crest could spell the death of the role in Canada’s Armed Forces.”

It most certainly will, and in time, apply to every aspect of Canadian society.

Government demand that society must respect the Liberal vision for post-modern Canada, inclusive of using immigration policy to justify an erasure of Christianity in public institutions. Additionally, the Feds commitment to LGBT politics puts an erasure of religious faith in Canada on steroids.

The director of chaplaincy services for the Royal Canadian Chaplaincy Service stated that “in public ceremonies the directive urges that there should be no mention of God or religion.”

We transition to another government with an animus toward religious faith:

“The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is officially atheist, and its members are not permitted to join any religion.  In alignment with Leninist-Marxist Communism, Mao cracked down on religion to elevate his political status. Mao Zedong, a persecutor of religions, is now worshiped like a god.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-31-justin-trudeau-throws-god-christ-out-canada.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Justin Trudeau throws God, Christ out of Canada
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 09:10:43 pm »
Castro's son... indeed.

Offline libertybele

Re: Justin Trudeau throws God, Christ out of Canada
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 09:12:24 pm »
....Evil continues ... :smokin:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.